Sign in to follow this  
Achivalaj

A question for the Staff of this server

Are you sure you are going to open this server before August ends? Almost a year of beta testing and most of the class transfer quests are freaking buged lol.

Not to mention the rest of the bugs and that makes me wonder...are you even looking at those things?

And also, If you dont manage to open the server before this month ends....well most of the players will get angry again like in may and will leave...that's foi sure.

Almost a year of beta testing, what's wrong with you, open beta started 22.05.2015, i count only 3 month.

They are only few people to work on this project (for free) and i don't think they do this 12 hours a day.

Well most quest work except 2nd quest class (need feedback about this) but majority content work.

Since few days server didn't work well, mobs don't respawn and such but before that it was ok.

Less than 1 one week to wait, but i agree i don't know when they will do.

• Like 1

considering the facts, i'm already prepared for a postponed date. if we're lucky, maybe we'll be able to play in september :v

• Like 1

Almost a year of beta testing, what's wrong with you, open beta started 22.05.2015, i count only 3 month.

They are only few people to work on this project (for free) and i don't think they do this 12 hours a day.

Well most quest work except 2nd quest class (need feedback about this) but majority content work.

Since few days server didn't work well, mobs don't respawn and such but before that it was ok.

Less than 1 one week to wait, but i agree i don't know when they will do.

​3 months yes, but thats only beta 2.0. you forget beta 1.0 lol.

We will open when it hold the quality enoght for live, for that we work as fast we can.

​You guys are fixing the bugs on your own or just buying the fixes from others developers? 

august will not happen! once again boys.... get ready for this. 23. aug now. 7 days of promoting will never be enough to introduce the server to new people, never ever. the staff know it and they will not bring it live, just talking nice till end of august.

• Like 1

​I knows only Open beta 1.0 (22.05.2015) : http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/230-classic-10-open-beta/

And Open beta 2.0 (17.07.2015) : http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1591-classic-10-open-beta-20/

Since first it was 3 month ago maybe there had another beta but not on this website.

You are wrong, there have been 3 other beta stages before the beta at 22-05-2015,  a beta that the staff didnt want to open, because they said the server was ready to live for may 15th, but the community forced the staff to open the beta 5 days before the GRAND OPENING :)

They had An,  (and repeat An) issue 5 hours before the 5 DAYS BETA, an issue that they were unable to solve 3 months and a half later. :)

• Like 1

jjajjajjajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajja si uno no se queja mucho no se entera que falta el enoght o que se yo que para que abra el server 

Staff should come clean with the players. There are still many bugs in game, how you are going to launch it by the end of this month?

• Like 2

to be honest, it would have been better if they didn't gave an ETA at all, simply because if something goes wrong, or stuff can't be fixed in time, it's just going to piss people off.

just take your time fixing what you have to fix. once the server is about 99% done, THEN you can think about giving an ETA.

and by 99% i mean fully working features with eventually just some visual bug or translation bugs left, at best.

​I knows only Open beta 1.0 (22.05.2015) : http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/230-classic-10-open-beta/

And Open beta 2.0 (17.07.2015) : http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1591-classic-10-open-beta-20/

Since first it was 3 month ago maybe there had another beta but not on this website.

​Well its beta 2.0, so obviously there was a 1.0 :P this beta has eben running for waaaayyyy more than 3 months xD 

to be honest, it would have been better if they didn't gave an ETA at all, simply because if something goes wrong, or stuff can't be fixed in time, it's just going to piss people off.

​Honestly it's a lose lose situation for the devs, it's the same with companies. You don't state a date, and people get pissy because they have no information.

If you do give them a loose ETA, they get pissy if ESTIMATED deadlines are not met.

What amazes me is how people get wound up over this on a private server for a game that's ancient, Seriously, is your life so boring that if the server doesn't come up by the end of the month you're going to kill yourself?

We all know there are bugs still floating around the server, and we all know these need to get fixed before live. So instead of bitching about a release date either go do something else or go beta test either way seeing multiple topics a day about the server opening is just annoying.

• Like 3

well, many of those who have been around here pre-beta 1.0 already knew what they were going to deal with.

for me, it's not really a big surprise. i was already expecting that the Live date would get postponed again, if they didn't manage to finish before mid-august.

fact is: are there any other valid alternatives for an international server? 'cause as far as i know, all the other projects out there are russian, so it's useless to keep bitching about it.

and language-barrier aside, i sure as hell don't want to play with a sea of botters where PvP is all about who has the biggest zerg. that's a kind of shitty gameplay that does not interest me.

this is my conspiracy theory ... melcosoft realease is in august (pure accident?)  and this one got canceled 3x now. somehow i believe they work together and want us to move to melcosoft and pay 10 dollar for each account.

this is my conspiracy theory ... melcosoft realease is in august (pure accident?)  and this one got canceled 3x now. somehow i believe they work together and want us to move to melcosoft and pay 10 dollar for each account.

​Melcosoft website is not even on English WTF

​Melcosoft website is not even on English WTF

There's an English tab