Sign in to follow this  
LandrarK

Event

Why not make an event on the XP server or something like this official opening week? The server will have a big drop these days, maybe it will help a lot to bring new players here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm no staff member but considering the previous years, they are preparing a big event with phat loot for the server's third anniversary at the end of the month. At least I hope so...

Edited by SemenArsonist

15 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I'm no staff member but considering the previous years, they are preparing a big event with phat loot for the server's third anniversary at the end of the month. At least I hope so...

True that, 3rd anniversary is in around 3 weeks, so the big feast is coming.

Though there probably should be some kind of stimulation for people leaving offic (due to ping, L2store, getting banned or whatever... Plenty of people flying around these days)

3 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

add quadruple adena/item droprates for 3 days to make fun of ncwest ?

That'd be an overkill, but there's definitely plenty of ways to make fun of ncwest in a reasonable fashion... For example, admins could add a new slide on the front page of the site that would say something like "Classic experience, except you buy soulshots for adena instead of NCcoins" or something along the lines 

• Thanks 1