xtapodita

1 day........... come on news !

as the post says .  
melcsoft  got x1 rates and donate x3 .... not cool at all :D i am 15 lvl playing 12h around and some streamer got dwarf and he is 23 lvl ..... >.< 
 but ppl going there and if they go 25 lvl + they wont leave to come here later ...   
atleast i wont leave it if i go 20 lvl  + its to harddd to start from the beginning again ...

THATS WHY give us something damn ittt

as the post says .  
melcsoft  got x1 rates and donate x3 .... not cool at all :D i am 15 lvl playing 12h around and some streamer got dwarf and he is 23 lvl ..... >.< 
 but ppl going there and if they go 25 lvl + they wont leave to come here later ...   
atleast i wont leave it if i go 20 lvl  + its to harddd to start from the beginning again ...

​Invite me to your friend list IGN: Sexea. I'm lvl19 at the moment and have premium account, so if you stay with me in party we both get x3 exp. It would make your life easier and more fun to play for me.

melcsoft is not L2C this is C4 or interlude. rate is not 0.6x3 but 1x3 this server is big fail

​It is L2C. I played in this beta and in melcosof and both are the same. They even managed to translate most of the text to English.

i logged into melcsoft to check it out and didn't seem to be to crowded. expected a lot more people to be playing. i saw lots of bots and russian spam and said no thanks.

as the post says .  

​Invite me to your friend list IGN: Sexea. I'm lvl19 at the moment and have premium account, so if you stay with me in party we both get x3 exp. It would make your life easier and more fun to play for me.​​

I tryied melcosoft too, 12lvl Human Fighter right now (no premium). 

MGSV comes out today, no1 needs L2 anymore!

​true enough.

wonder if we'll actually have to pay in order to play online with Motherbase invasions and other stuff.

Konami has been quite an asshole recently :v

i logged into melcsoft to check it out and didn't seem to be to crowded. expected a lot more people to be playing. i saw lots of bots and russian spam and said no thanks.

​It's still the best Classic server to play so far. If devs here don't make any announcements soon I'll probably go on melcsoft... Online is exactly enough imo.

There is a good chance I may hope over to there as well. If this server was going to happen they would have said at least something. Silence the past 3 days. 

on the bright side this is a great community and would love get maybe a guild going on melcsoft. Once I figure it all out lol. It's been a very long time since I played some L2.

What is melcsoft ????

Melcosoft is a Russian Lineage 2 Classic server. It has official files (so flawless geodata/skills etc.), it's populated pretty well (around 2k in rush hours), but unfortunately it's 90% Russian, so it's hard to find a party/trade etc.

But it's still a best L2 Classic server to play right now if you get used to Russians :)

What is melcsoft ????

Melcosoft is a Russian Lineage 2 Classic server. It has official files (so flawless geodata/skills etc.), it's populated pretty well (around 2k in rush hours), but unfortunately it's 90% Russian, so it's hard to find a party/trade etc.

But it's still a best L2 Classic server to play right now if you get used to Russians :)

​WutFace

official files? this is java server

online 100-200

don't mislead people

Well even if it is java, I haven't found a flaw in it yet, so I'm still about 90% positive those are actual OFF files.

Online is usually around 2k

​it is like you are waiting on melcosoft

to fuck around and make ez $ Kappa

Well all main farming areas are full all the time, so if you're trying to convince me there're 100 people online, I'm getting none of that.

Look I'm not forcing anyone to go there, I'm just pointing out my impressions.

Tried there... THe staff have no experience of L2 mechanics... Lots of exploits and some even minor bugs are fixing for ages... Online number is fake that online 1400+ online. Real number is ~400+ players. Still PvP is balanced just Glad stats sucks a lot and some skills are not working properly. But the rest is OK. fun pvp good pve. Already tested some classes and now got back here to try on BETA prior live... Don't know what to say. Or them or here the monsters stats are not fixed. For close range player to play here is almost like a DARK SOULS still life for mage or an archer is easy... I hope monsters stats will be revised and corrected if they are wrong ;)

Been there, seen it, killed it.

Err, they did, anyway. They may have years of experience, but they don't know squat about classic. Their drop database is completely broken (some monsters drop according to classic, some drop according to C4, you can view the drops in-game, but there is no way to search for anything, it's trial and error.

It is java, and it uses that overkill "bot protection" crap called Smartguard, that blocks everything, including Synergy and volume control on my 10€ Trust keyboard.

Forbidden for all users:

3. Post messages containing:
     3.5 Commercial advertising, advertising of other projects, referral links.

No commercial advertising here. No advertising of other project. It's plain that almost a blind man could see it ;)  We are discussing similar project and its positives and negatives. So that this server mechanics could be improved. There is a saying : "Watch the others , learn from their mistakes and try not repeat them yourself" ;)

Forbidden for all users:

*Ahm, ahm*

I seem to may have caught a cold.

Forbidden for all users:

No commercial advertising here. No advertising of other project. It's plain that almost a blind man could see it ;)  We are discussing similar project and its positives and negatives. So that this server mechanics could be improved. There is a saying : "Watch the others , learn from their mistakes and try not repeat them yourself" ;)

​You are talking about a private project on another private project. :P

Forbidden for all users:

*Ahm, ahm*

I seem to may have caught a cold.

​Bless you! xD