Sign in to follow this  
Khaara

Please, open a New Server

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Definitely sounds interesting, but as guys above mentioned it sounds like tons of work... Only feasible option (imo) would be strictly a H5 server, which is very hard to push into a market when there're projects like RPG-Club and Asterios. Speaking of Asterios, holy molly, these Ruskies are so 2048. I've tried it the other day and it's just insane of how far they've pushed the game. They've implemented stuff you wouldn't even think you want, and even if you did you'd immediately forget it because it sounds like too much coding. For example, on H5 a lot of locations have been changed. What Ruskies do? They actually implement an extra teleport which allows you to port to the same location pre-update, so on the same spot exists both 80+ mobs and 40 mobs. I can't even how it works. Also through the .cfg, which allows you to manage about a million things, you can actually set up where exactly summon movies with you, so it can either run behind you, to your left or to your right, also slightly behind you to the left and slightly behind you to the right. I've never seen anything quite like it before. 

So yeah, trying to peek out in the age of servers like this, I wouldn't see it realistically. We have arguably the best english-speaking Classic server running, all we need is frequent updates, no experiments. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

I understand. ty for answer.

Hello. I've been playing for several months on another server. And half a year ago, there were rumors that an update was coming soon. So I decided for the sake of interest to go see whether the update came or not. I’ll not be back already, probably because the administration has helped the scammer to take everything from me.))) If they do this, I don’t think they’ll update you))) Good luck and good luck to all

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, BELOMOR said:

Hello. I've been playing for several months on another server. And half a year ago, there were rumors that an update was coming soon. So I decided for the sake of interest to go see whether the update came or not. I’ll not be back already, probably because the administration has helped the scammer to take everything from me.))) If they do this, I don’t think they’ll update you))) Good luck and good luck to all

In case like Yours its not the truth what metter .... what metter is what You can prove to GM's .... and scammer proofs was better than Yours for GM. (I believe You, but its worth nothing in case)

Also i give You free tip..... You could log into game / TS whatever You used to say godbye to peoples You played with over 1,5 year and left them after ban just like that without single word.