Sign in to follow this  
jerry5k

New upcoming BD

Hey there, friends!

I started out almost a week ago, togheter with a friend who's rolling a spoiler. We're running a future BD, a box PP and the aforementioned spoiler.

Currently lvl 29 on everything, however, as we've run out of the xp scrolls, things are going to get a tad slower. 

We're looking for a small clan who enjoys chill farming over VOIP, crafting and an all around friendly atmosphere.

Hit me up with a PM or a mail on Solahela. Peace

1 hour ago, jerry5k said:

Hey there, friends!

I started out almost a week ago, togheter with a friend who's rolling a spoiler. We're running a future BD, a box PP and the aforementioned spoiler.

Currently lvl 29 on everything, however, as we've run out of the xp scrolls, things are going to get a tad slower. 

We're looking for a small clan who enjoys chill farming over VOIP, crafting and an all around friendly atmosphere.

Hit me up with a PM or a mail on Solahela. Peace

bad decision bro .... use exp scrolls only at raid bosses to take max effect. Buy D grade bow 1st thing You need to do.

Hey Welcome! I'm just lvl 25 myself.  New DE assasin. Would love some company on voice.  Add me on discord and we can sort things out from there?  Discord ID Synaps3#0133

Stop using XP scrolls mate, 60+ will be a huge pain without exp scrolls. Some events offer exp scrolls too but I don't see us getting another one anytime soon. You can find a clan that gives 6/10% buff and unity. Avoid high profile clans that have active wars because pve will be a pain with people killing you all the time. Good luck and have fun.