Sign in to follow this  
TripNip

Overlord

26 minutes ago, TripNip said:

I havent seen much of them.. At least not around 50th lvl. Are they not popular because of the cost of spell books or because other reasons?

mainly becouse they are hard to exp since there arent much mages now.

13 minutes ago, YipMan said:

mainly becouse they are hard to exp since there arent much mages now.

well, they have it easy on our server coz they can buff party members. on official only clan members are getting buffs, so ...

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

well, they have it easy on our server coz they can buff party members. on official only clan members are getting buffs, so ...

yea but still they dont have best buff setup for randoms cos u sitll need SE plus randoms dont tend to make random mage pts plus its big risk to debuf trains in random pt to agro mobs on u androp ur items :D9 

On 2/27/2019 at 11:41 PM, Rizos said:

its big risk to debuf trains in random pt to agro mobs on u androp ur items :D9 

:D

so debuffing will aggro more than direct dmg?   And what about his mass poison, is it viable in pve?

4 hours ago, TripNip said:

:D

so debuffing will aggro more than direct dmg?   And what about his mass poison, is it viable in pve?

Not very often in abg/EV, where you might aoe with randoms from my experience. Unless puller takes too long to bring trains or DDs take too long to kill and mobs start losing aggro naturally. 

7 minutes ago, TripNip said:

What ol doesnt have thats kind of essential for es?

it has everything needed, dont listen to that newb ES @Jam6o , you miss only empower which can be given from fish stew and later on even from your own pony, you get also clarity and wm, you have everything

for ES need all buff fighters/mage. some nabs like @modoy can sayd what its enough but not listen for ES need focus DW and other

I went to auction because i was curious about amulets prices, but there was only seal of silence and paagrios honor. Are these 2 skills are the only ones who require amulet or does the other amulets are super mega rare and cant be found? :D