Sign in to follow this  
NWD

Oly and marks

Hey,

We talk with few guys and cant come to clear understanding, maybe someone can clarify about how marks are or should be calculated.

image.thumb.png.fc44a759e4c1faa27f76c3bd7670fd79.png

According to this everyone with 200+ pts should get 4k marks +200 marks for at least one victory. So 4200 total

As in my personal experience I always get everything according to this table (I never went 200+ tough)

0-29pts - 300marks; 30-49pts - 600marks; 50-79pts - 1000 marks; 80+pts 1600 marks. 

Other guys who get 200+ pts tell they often get only 1600 marks, sometimes even with 300+ pts.

1) is it so because they are not top 1%? 

2) why no one ever get +200 marks for at least one victory? Is it new patch feature?

Some info from 4game 2016 date

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/606962/page-4

Edited by NWD

It’s according to % not how many pts you have, thats why its fluctuating every month, 1 month there might be more players, another less, if you have enough points to be in top 1% then you will get 4k marks, if you have 250pts but top 1% of players have 260+ then you  will get 1.6k marks

Its not how many points You will farm at oly .... but how many points You will get at the end, and in result how many marks.

What You need to look at is in what %%% of top players points You are in.

Edited by YipMan

28 minutes ago, NWD said:

2) why no one ever get +200 marks for at least one victory? Is it new patch feature?

coz its bugged and reported since the release of saviors update, but not fixed because of whatever reason they have, thats why we dont have 1 victory 200 marks bonus but instead we have it as requirement to obtain the 10 matches 300 marks reward (yes, you should get 300 marks even if you lose all 10 matches, if at least one of them is win it should be 500, but here you dont get sh1t unless you have at least 1 victory)

8 minutes ago, NWD said:

so 75% of attenders has less than 50pts everytime? 50% of attenders has less than 30?

+- yes, over 50 points you get 1000, over 80-100 points you get 1600 and usually over 400 you get 4000 (this month it was over 300 i think as there were just like 3 DAs with 600 points, jambo/nexls with ~420, 2 WCs with 380, pikta/angerfist with ~350

other months you have many more chars with over 400 points, but this month they were kinda low competed