Sign in to follow this  
Drlord

2pt vs 3ppl :P:P:P

1 minute ago, ShadowDark said:

I talked come KOREA prime and  not pr.  60s is enough for  many ppl of you down. 

who cares how many are down? :D they got event brez which cost 40k adena and got all xp back, you came, interrupted our farming for 60s and after that we continue farming for 30 minutes, you came again for 60s, PR and again we farmed :P at least our farming prime was a bit spicy, nothing extra

after i heard stories from past few days (couldnt be online sadly) about your 3 ppl killing 2 parties or killing parties in 30s, i expected more from you tbh, especially vs dagger party setup with all that speed potions ^_^ how could you not win?

Just now, MoDoy said:

who cares how many are down? :D they got event brez which cost 40k adena and got all xp back, you came, interrupted our farming for 60s and after that we continue farming for 30 minutes, you came again for 60s, PR and again we farmed :P at least our farming prime was a bit spicy, nothing extra

after i heard stories from past few days (couldnt be online sadly) about your 3 ppl killing 2 parties or killing parties in 30s, i expected more from you tbh, especially vs dagger party setup with all that speed potions ^_^ how could you not win?

It is war bro. We is full.  Then we need troll your farm. If you do not mind, do not come crying. PLS

P.S. Hero debufs and full epics not enough to win

unknown.png

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK noobs

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, ShadowDark said:

It is war bro. We is full.  Then we need troll your farm. If you do not mind, do not come crying. PLS

no need to cry, i farmed whole prime and had fun trolling koreans, i would call it perfect evening :D

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

P.S. Hero debufs and full epics not enough to win

unknown.png

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK noobs

Need help? For farm DA and Magical Tablet for  get skills too ? ?

Need help? For farm DA and Magical Tablet for  get skills too ? ?

no, just need any more epics than just aq3, but well, u cant kill us already so better keep it like that or u stop coming and entertaining us

Edited by Rizos

Just now, ShadowDark said:

Then go farm your self. 

already doing it every prime, dont worry bout me and watch on ur self so far u won only 1 out of 4 or 5  fights v us today

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

already doing it every prime, dont worry bout me and watch on ur self so far u won only 1 out of 4 or 5  fights v us today

I dont see it. :( But GL 

@Rizos I will wait you in Olympiad again. I think we can end  it here. GN again :)

Better take care of ur DA or exp new one already just in case. Already have some proofs of u using radar yday in toi. Gimme more proofs and so i can make report already

2 minutes ago, ShadowDark said:

I dont see it. :( But GL 

farmed 4h with short breaks, sorry if we have life and cant play 16h/day like u

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

Better take care of ur DA or exp new one already just in case. Already have some proofs of u using radar yday in toi. Gimme more proofs and so i can make report already

Rly it ?  GL :) ``Friend of Blue Side´´ xD 

Just now, ShadowDark said:

Rly it ?  GL :) ``Friend of Blue Side´´ xD 

ye really, cheater is cheater, no matter what side. Ask modoy and kingbotaki

4 minutes ago, ShadowDark said:

@Rizos I will wait you in Olympiad again. I think we can end  it here. GN again :)

but can you bring someone stronger this time? DrLord too weak in olympiad :( 2.5k dmg when you have insane crusher? yikes

image.png.082e0f65349c890723b15998e6b0c78d.png

Just now, MoDoy said:

but can you bring someone stronger this time? DrLord too weak in olympiad :( 2.5k dmg when you have insane crusher? yikes

image.png.082e0f65349c890723b15998e6b0c78d.png

Good.  

Good.  

thats how it ends when you cannot PR/bsoe? :d thanks god bsoe cannot be used in olympiad

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 3

Just now, MoDoy said:

thats how it ends when you cannot PR/bsoe? :d

You save screen when you win? Is rare? Because i  killed Nansey/Draca and other in 1v1 and   i dont show. OMG SEEE HERE I KILLED HIM OMG I AM GOD )).

You save screen when you win? Is rare? Because i  killed Nansey/Draca and other in 1v1 and   i dont show. OMG SEEE HERE I KILLED HIM OMG I AM GOD )).

its frapses, not screen :D

lool, you fraps all your pvps? i also killed drgwaeng and i dont post "SEE SEE I KILLED EE LOLOLO" :d hilarious

image.thumb.png.55f926cedac81e5c04328d1b49687a1f.png

Just now, MoDoy said:

its frapses, not screen :D

lool, you fraps all your pvps? i also killed drgwaeng and i dont post "SEE SEE I KILLED EE LOLOLO" :d hilarious

image.thumb.png.55f926cedac81e5c04328d1b49687a1f.png

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Ok