Sign in to follow this  
Janna One trick

New player LF friends

Hi,

I am downloading the game and soon will start playing.

As I am a support player I would like to have some friends to play with and level up.

Playtime: A lot

Experience: Very good

My favorited classes:

• Elven Elder (Perfectly played)
  • Prophet (Strong) - lvl 7

I have yet to create my character so i don't know her name yet.

You can pm me here meanwhile, or pm me on my Prophet

"JannaOneTrick

Hopes to catch you in game

Byez

Edited by Janna One trick

If you can talk dutch im going to freak out an die before I can be off any help. But if you can add me on discord Humble #9924 thatll be great would be nice to talk with someone in dutch about this game, since well yes you are the only belgium player here ._.

Edited by Humble

16 minutes ago, Humble said:

If you can talk dutch im going to freak out an die before I can be off any help. But if you can add me on discord Humble #9924 thatll be great would be nice to talk with someone in dutch about this game, since well yes you are the only belgium player here ._.

Ohh, sorry I can only speak French and English ( ._.)

well since u play here 1 month+ and as u said in ur desciption you play alot u should update ur info to show people who might be interested in u how is going with ur lvl and which classes u choose as main ee/pp or maybe some other one

I stopped playing after some guy told me the server was dead for at least 30 minutes lol.

But now it's finally updating to Zaken I guess (some) people will join back.

Now I am playing my Prophet as I know she will be useful.

I still do not know if EE is worth playing as main, and about other classes I don't know. I am a support player, but I don't want to level up classes and find friends and having to start a new char from scratch.

This is why I would like some networking.

Edited by Janna One trick

1 hour ago, Janna One trick said:

I stopped playing after some guy told me the server was dead for at least 30 minutes lol.

But now it's finally updating to Zaken I guess (some) people will join back.

Now I am playing my Prophet as I know she will be useful.

I still do not know if EE is worth playing as main, and about other classes I don't know. I am a support player, but I don't want to level up classes and find friends and having to start a new char from scratch.

This is why I would like some networking.

Dont overreact it was me and our convo was like 5min long :) I told you what was the situation at that time and thats it. Now its a bit better from what i see and hopefully will be even better after few days or weeks

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JzOo said:

well since u play here 1 month+ and as u said in ur desciption you play alot u should update ur info to show people who might be interested in u how is going with ur lvl and which classes u choose as main ee/pp or maybe some other one

This guy been xping his char on obt instead of live server :D Thats the progress right there. 

24 minutes ago, JzOo said:

Dont overreact it was me and our convo was like 5min long :) I told you what was the situation at that time and thats it. Now its a bit better from what i see and hopefully will be even better after few days or weeks

30min is pretty much accurate in the real world.

Time might go differently in your own dimension, I would love to know the warp location so life goes slower.