Marcelo Rezende

which melee

Destroyer will always find a party, the easiest character to farm

​You might wanna read the description of certain skills in classic. Like frenzy.

​This is Frenzy lvl55:

В течение 60 сек. Физ. Атк. +12%, Скор. Атк. +15%, шанс Физ. Крит. Атк. +12, сила Физ. Крит. Атк. +12%, Скорость +12. При использовании двуручного меча / двуручного дробящего оружия / древкового оружия Точность +8, Физ. Атк. +10%. Доступно при HP<60%.

Can someone please translate? Google translates sux. TY

Same as GoD, actually:

For 60 seconds, P. Atk. + 12%, Atk. Spd. + 15%, P. Critical Rate + 12, P. Critical Damage + 12%, and Spd. + 12. Additional Accuracy + 8 and P. Atk. + 10% when using a two-handed sword, two-handed blunt weapon, or spear. Available when HP is 60% or lower.

Point being it is not the +400% p.atk awesomeness it used to be. Plus constant reuse.

What i was trying to say was that you should test stuff the way it will actually be played, if you want to get any relevant information out of it. On classic that means you will be farming without soulshots, severely undergeared and with limited support. You will most certainyl not kill yellow/ping mobs "pretty quickly", at least not with autoattack.

Also: I don't see what of my previous post was so hard to understand, aside from the better part of it not being relevant to the topic.

​1. as i ALREADY said, i did test without buffs so my information IS relevant. (if you play solo without dual box buffer that's dumb anyways)

2. i also played on the KR classic server, so i'd say i have decent information on lvling..

PS: this server is x3, you WILL be able to use soulshots, this is not going to be like oldschool KR/RU classic servers..

and i did say if i was able to kill yellow/pink mobs with low dgrade gear easily, people will be able to farm white/light green mobs easily with nograde gear.

if you want to reply to my posts, atleast read them ffs.

• Like 1

​1. as i ALREADY said, i did test without buffs so my information IS relevant. (if you play solo without dual box buffer that's dumb anyways)

2. i also played on the KR classic server, so i'd say i have decent information on lvling..

PS: this server is x3, you WILL be able to use soulshots, this is not going to be like oldschool KR/RU classic servers..

and i did say if i was able to kill yellow/pink mobs with low dgrade gear easily, people will be able to farm white/light green mobs easily with nograde gear.

​Ok, whatever.

I didn't say you will never use a single soulshot. Of course you will be able to use them, consistently even once you get to higher levels. But that is months of grind away, and by that time, the people, who are used to burn them straight from level one, will be long gone.

• Like 1

​Ok, whatever.

I didn't say you will never use a single soulshot. Of course you will be able to use them, consistently even once you get to higher levels. But that is months of grind away, and by that time, the people, who are used to burn them straight from level one, will be long gone.

​Months away? what the fuck dude, this is x3, it's not like oldschool classic rates.... even on RU classic people use shots in very low lvls, when they just started.. If you never played classic stop talking lol.

​Ok, whatever.

​Months away? what the fuck dude, this is x3, it's not like oldschool classic rates.... even on RU classic people use shots in very low lvls, when they just started.. If you never played classic stop talking lol.

​hmm...i dont know where you played mate but i guess you also never played classic. I played RU classic and i had 4 chars @ lvl 40 ~ and i promise you now that noone ever used soulshot in the range from 1-40. Newbie soulshot are used yes and maybe for class change a few if you are in trouble, else u will never see a wepaon under the effect of a Soulshot.

I had CP's with the best russian players out there till 40 and we never used any SS. Everyone is the same with low equipment and low adena. Theres no Money to waste for such things like SS.

And with Month`s away this guy is absolutly right. You know the exp on Ru classic was at lvl 50+ 0.01 exp for killing 2-3 mobs...now if u count that here u will get for each mob 0.01 experience, you think thats that much quicker? You have to conisder that you will level up faster and you kill less mobs = that is lower adena. When you hit lvl 40 you can buy shit on classic and here on a 3x ratet server u will have even more shit and if u think about spamming SS then ill see u in devotion and top NG wep at lvl 40 while other ppl will have some decent D grade.

​Ok, whatever.

​hmm...i dont know where you played mate but i guess you also never played classic. I played RU classic and i had 4 chars @ lvl 40 ~ and i promise you now that noone ever used soulshot in the range from 1-40. Newbie soulshot are used yes and maybe for class change a few if you are in trouble, else u will never see a wepaon under the effect of a Soulshot.

I had CP's with the best russian players out there till 40 and we never used any SS. Everyone is the same with low equipment and low adena. Theres no Money to waste for such things like SS.

And with Month`s away this guy is absolutly right. You know the exp on Ru classic was at lvl 50+ 0.01 exp for killing 2-3 mobs...now if u count that here u will get for each mob 0.01 experience, you think thats that much quicker? You have to conisder that you will level up faster and you kill less mobs = that is lower adena. When you hit lvl 40 you can buy shit on classic and here on a 3x ratet server u will have even more shit and if u think about spamming SS then ill see u in devotion and top NG wep at lvl 40 while other ppl will have some decent D grade.

​lol what? hahaha. go check any RU classic streamer, or log on the server yourself, everyone use soulshots (except archers CP's) now that the rates have increased. Hell, even a orc shaman was using soulshots with low Dgrade weapon to lvl up solo in my area. a complete party is a different story tho.

''had CP with the best russians'' lol pls. every single random person on here is/was part of ''the best russian crew'' give me a break pls lol. russians are only good at botting and then they rage quit servers when the rest catches up to them cause they are complete garbage at pvp.

i did play classic, and i'm even playing on this test server (with actual live rates) to test the adena drops on different mobs, you will see me in Dgrade and spamming shots, ''HapIo in game, come see me anytime =)

PS: yeah exp is x3 so you lvl faster, but adena is also x3 so no, you dont ''lvl faster with less'' ..

​Ok, whatever.

​lol what? hahaha. go check any RU classic streamer, or log on the server yourself, everyone use soulshots (except archers CP's) now that the rates have increased. Hell, even a orc shaman was using soulshots with low Dgrade weapon to lvl up solo in my area. a complete party is a different story tho.

''had CP with the best russians'' lol pls. every single random person on here is/was part of ''the best russian crew'' give me a break pls lol. russians are only good at botting and then they rage quit servers when the rest catches up to them cause they are complete garbage at pvp.

i did play classic, and i'm even playing on this test server (with actual live rates) to test the adena drops on different mobs, you will see me in Dgrade and spamming shots, ''HapIo in game, come see me anytime =)

PS: yeah exp is x3 so you lvl faster, but adena is also x3 so no, you dont ''lvl faster with less'' ..

​well im not a trash talker you know ..? if i tell something on a forum i wont tell it to everyone to make myself feel better. I had a Party with russian mafia leader "bat" and his crew. Well known all around the world if you are active in L2. Check Russian forums or personal PM him ingame and ask him for char "Liz" if u need a confirm.

U want me to check ru classic streamer now 10 months later where the economy is stable and the adena is floating around the server? nice juke dude... This server will be fresh and new just like ru classic and there will be no money for ss...You obviously never played low rates from beginning =) wish you gl

PS: And you obvisouly cant do the math. If you spam ur SS while u lvl up you will have less. I still go form the basic rates with no ss, or wait you have ss from the beginnign in your inventory i guess ...totaly forgot that l2j is for the mass players like you.

Well don't know about you guys but I had Elven Wizard on Innova classic 29 lvl. Sometimes I used shots while on massing mobs with flame strike or in pvp,rarely in pve when  you might almost die... in which case you loose 10 percent of xp.  I was killing monsters (green) each monster - 00,03 percent xp. you kill 300 monsters to get your lost xp so yeah its a hardcore... Still you can pve with a buffer + using shots if you  have bought lots of adena for  USD. Or if you have crystalised some stuff or even  took some lost stuff from people died on pve... It's a bullshit telling that "I have leveled 1-40 not using a single soulshot" Yes , you have and don't deny it or you was a fckn buffer that lives on leeching other peoples xp and stuff ;)

​Ok, whatever.

​well im not a trash talker you know ..? if i tell something on a forum i wont tell it to everyone to make myself feel better. I had a Party with russian mafia leader "bat" and his crew. Well known all around the world if you are active in L2. Check Russian forums or personal PM him ingame and ask him for char "Liz" if u need a confirm.

U want me to check ru classic streamer now 10 months later where the economy is stable and the adena is floating around the server? nice juke dude... This server will be fresh and new just like ru classic and there will be no money for ss...You obviously never played low rates from beginning =) wish you gl

PS: And you obvisouly cant do the math. If you spam ur SS while u lvl up you will have less. I still go form the basic rates with no ss, or wait you have ss from the beginnign in your inventory i guess ...totaly forgot that l2j is for the mass players like you.

1. ​Yeah i know Batman, he played on Franz server, they botted like crazy, and guess what? BeHappy+Fusion clans (HappyWorld) catched up on them and destroyed them, then most of the russians rage quitted... Exactly as i said xD give me a break, Batman is far from an amazing player, all he does is watch his bot trains.

2.Economy has nothing to do with it, economy doesnt affect how much adena you can farm... lmfao. how long have you not logged on a classic server? Maybe you still think it has the original rates, but it doesnt. go log back in and check it for yourself or stop typing stupid bullshit when people are asking for information.

3. i never played low rates? i've been playing lineage 2 on retail since prelude, and ive played classic for almost 5 months. That's obviously WAY more than you can ever say. You probably only played this game once it became free to play or on some random private servers for the first ~10 years of this game xD  You seem to think classic servers are still on old rates, which tells me you didn't play for long.. just another random rage quitter xD 

PS: as i just said in my #3 comment, yep im totally a l2j player even tho i've played this game since the beginning.. You sure do seem to know a lot you little forum warrior xDxDxD

PPS: as i said, when this server launches, ''HapIo if you want help on how to get dgrade and spam ss too! ill teach you how to play :)

​Ok, whatever.

1. ​Yeah i know Batman, he played on Franz server, they botted like crazy, and guess what? BeHappy+Fusion clans (HappyWorld) catched up on them and destroyed them, then most of the russians rage quitted... Exactly as i said xD give me a break, Batman is far from an amazing player, all he does is watch his bot trains.

2.Economy has nothing to do with it, economy doesnt affect how much adena you can farm... lmfao. how long have you not logged on a classic server? Maybe you still think it has the original rates, but it doesnt. go log back in and check it for yourself or stop typing stupid bullshit when people are asking for information.

3. i never played low rates? i've been playing lineage 2 on retail since prelude, and ive played classic for almost 5 months. That's obviously WAY more than you can ever say. You probably only played this game once it became free to play or on some random private servers for the first ~10 years of this game xD  You seem to think classic servers are still on old rates, which tells me you didn't play for long.. just another random rage quitter xD 

PS: as i just said in my #3 comment, yep im totally a l2j player even tho i've played this game since the beginning.. You sure do seem to know a lot you little forum warrior xDxDxD

PPS: as i said, when this server launches, ''HapIo if you want help on how to get dgrade and spam ss too! ill teach you how to play :)

​1. does that matter? he reached what u never reached. He hes a great leader and good player...as u see u know him and noone knows you.

2. you still think for urself in a mmorpg. U missunderstand many things...i never said YOU cant spam SS. i said the most people dont have the adena to spam ss due to low adena and high prices.

3. then welcome in my club. prelude verteran here @ gustin & Lionna & Teon. Guess you think ur the only one experienced here.

Enjoy your life kiddo iam outta here. Just wanted to clear these things.

​Ok, whatever.

​1. does that matter? he reached what u never reached. He hes a great leader and good player...as u see u know him and noone knows you.

2. you still think for urself in a mmorpg. U missunderstand many things...i never said YOU cant spam SS. i said the most people dont have the adena to spam ss due to low adena and high prices.

3. then welcome in my club. prelude verteran here @ gustin & Lionna & Teon. Guess you think ur the only one experienced here.

Enjoy your life kiddo iam outta here. Just wanted to clear these things.

​1. He's a good leader when it comes to siege strategies or epic bosses, ill give you that, but good player? No, he is terrible at pvp.

2. i'm not thinking for myself, as i said many times, people do spam shots with these rates, sure if you're new to classic and dont know what to upgrade first or spend all your adena on useless crap and waste time farming wrong mobs you can't, but if you know what you are doing, YOU CAN SPAM SS. How is this ''thinking for myself'' ??? I never talked about me spamming ss, i said people were spamming shots, and that i've even tested to see if it was possible here, and it is.

3. If you played Lionna, you would know the name HapIo, so you either lie about being a veteran, or about playing on lionna. i was part of EternalRage clan, my CP with NeXxXt, FatalRage, ExE and the others completely dominated the whole server. on Franz my CP in fusion destroyed the entire alliance of batman and venta, the ONLY good member in RussianMafia was Marty. and on the new bartz server my clan (all ex lionna players) WhiteOrder dominated the whole server too before we split and left because we got bored having no challenge. been hero countless and countless times, first alliance to beat valakas, etc etc. i won't start listing everything i've been a part of since that's irrelevant anyways, stop trying to compare compare e-peen, trust me, you don't win.

I'm glad you can ''clear things'' in your head, but in the end that's all they are, fantasies in your head.

Anyways you know the name ill be using when the server start, so you will see by yourself :)

not the best topic for my comment, but dorfs are melee fighters too... So is it real to farm with ss on Classic? for example with pole + offhealer/support? Are there any spots for mass spoil with ss in small parties (2-3 members) in Classic? 

easy on the quotes boys.

Forbidden for all users:

3. Post messages containing:

3.9 Maximum quotes on posts of other forum members - 5.

​dont take them so long or it makes stuff messy and almost impossible to read without getting a head ache.

Last warning.

not the best topic for my comment, but dorfs are melee fighters too... So is it real to farm with ss on Classic? for example with pole + offhealer/support? Are there any spots for mass spoil with ss in small parties (2-3 members) in Classic? 

​You can farm with ss on classic, yes, especially with dwarfs, they can make a lot of adena easy. as for aoe spoiling, im sure you can easily find a warlord with SE who will want to aoe with you for spoils :P

​You could farm with Soulshots because Dwarves can get rich easier and are welcomed into parties.