Sign in to follow this  
Xavit

Beginer quest bug (Tombs of the ancestors)

Hi! The new quest for human beginers has a bug that dont allow me to finish it. When you kill the mobs and collect the quest items, one of the last mobs gives you 9 items max, insted of 10. When you reach the 9 item it asks you to speak with the NPC that send you (altran), and when you talk to him and chose the quest option, nothing happens..
Thats one of the new quests that supoused to help newbies level fast, if it can be fixed before it become useless to most new users, it would be great.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: A side effect of the bug is that it won't allow you to take the next quest, as is from the same NPC (altran) that don't do anything when you choose the quest option dialogue. BTW, i've done the quest with 2 chars, so is not an isolated thing.

Edited by Xavit
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, San0 said:

just finished the quest without any problms. quest is working normaly, did you try to go kill couple more of the monsters you missing item from just in case?

https://prnt.sc/pg6svm

http://prntscr.com/pg6t2j

Yes, i kept killing those and other mobs, but the quest was allready asking me to go and talk to the NPC, no more quest items at this point, on both chars did the same, and if i cancel it out, i dont think it will let me take the quest again.Captura.JPG.9288bab451945027f5540dc7a43e285d.JPG

6 minutes ago, PaLaZ said:

Try to not kill mobs by 1 hit, sometimes cause on 0 drop quest

I've tryed killing them in every posible way ?

5 minutes ago, San0 said:

whats the character name?

GoodGuy and Abie
I think the bug happened to me because i reach 10 werewolves items before the 10 orc items

13 hours ago, San0 said:

check if you can proceed on quest now

sorry to bother, another bug is in one of the beginners quests, "Perfect Leather Armor 3/3". So i took the quest and the NPC ask me to kill the spiders, as before, but the quest arrow point me to the undines. Following the arrow, i killed the 20 undines and the quest log and arrow instantly told me that the quest was completed, and ask me to return to the NPC (Lector), but when i speak with him, nothing happens, so i went and killed the spiders to see what happens, the mobs gave me the quest items despite having the quest marked as "Done". When i had the items needed, i went back to the NPC Lector to deliver, but now it says that the quest is completed, it wont give me any reward and it wont let me finish the quest.

Captura.thumb.JPG.c00c88dd89805860fdee0f3ba381f698.JPG

5 hours ago, Xavit said:

sorry to bother, another bug is in one of the beginners quests, "Perfect Leather Armor 3/3". So i took the quest and the NPC ask me to kill the spiders, as before, but the quest arrow point me to the undines. Following the arrow, i killed the 20 undines and the quest log and arrow instantly told me that the quest was completed, and ask me to return to the NPC (Lector), but when i speak with him, nothing happens, so i went and killed the spiders to see what happens, the mobs gave me the quest items despite having the quest marked as "Done". When i had the items needed, i went back to the NPC Lector to deliver, but now it says that the quest is completed, it wont give me any reward and it wont let me finish the quest.

Captura.thumb.JPG.c00c88dd89805860fdee0f3ba381f698.JPG

Will be fixed with next restart, you won't be able to get items from Undine before you collected Cobweb.

In your case - quest reset must work.