Torres

Max Critical Rate

22 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Can't have more than 50 % chance on physical attacks. 

max rate on stats is 500 critical. Depends on position and level the "real" critical chance, in front is like 50% and increased from sides and behind.

2 hours ago, Torres said:

I get full crit rate having Othell 6 + Focus 3 + Song of Hunter

Would a higher level Othell make any difference on crits?

more crit chance over 500 = more crits if attacked person have light armor passive. no more other info

90% is base from behind with buff "Focus death" but with skill enchant that can be higher. Chance is always able to be increased as a % but from a flateline "stat" 500 is soft cap

4 hours ago, rawrism said:

90% is base from behind with buff "Focus death" but with skill enchant that can be higher. Chance is always able to be increased as a % but from a flateline "stat" 500 is soft cap

dude, focus death doesnt even increase critical rate ... :/ 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dude, focus death doesnt even increase critical rate ... :/ 

Mortal Land rate from Behind by 90% - that is basically fuking 90% critical chance from behind. Since getting a half kill or critical hit with these skills is based off CRIT rate and this magical addition. They basically fuking are part of and or are the same thing. 

1 minute ago, rawrism said:

Mortal Land rate from Behind by 90% - that is basically fuking 90% critical chance from behind. Since getting a half kill or critical hit with these skills is based off CRIT rate and this magical addition. They basically fuking are part of and or are the same thing. 

i am not even going to argue with this post because i dont know where would i start explaining that everything is wrong there :D 

16 hours ago, rawrism said:

90% damage in back, not crit rate