mashnaryu

exp x30 etc?

Hey! Is there any chance to develop some higher rate server such as exp x30 and so on? It would be perfect to have a chance to play on classic serv with balanced rules and quite higher exp rate :)

Hello. Maybe when we implement Classic 2.0 or higher we start discuss about it. But not in few months.

• Like 2

Thank you for reply. It is great news that a classic serv is developing.Nevertheless, I'm sure many working/busy people would appreciate ~30x exp classic serv in the future. Best regards.

I believe that classic does not only refer to rates :) As it stands on this site: " (without) caring Lineage, constantly giving tips, bonuses and gifts ". A little higher exp rate would attract busy people who does not have enough time to gain exp for e.g. in 'normal' time (like me and my friends).:)

Wow what a fantastic idea! I'd love to play a mid rate server since nowadays I don't have plenty time for games. My friends and I are a huge fans of l2 (we played mainly on Interlude/ Kamael chronicles) and I guess, it would be good 're-start' to play here as I can see the server features seem quite nice (just a bit higher rate). For sure I'll keep my eye here for any updates for new mid server :)

I believe that classic does not only refer to rates :) As it stands on this site: " (without) caring Lineage, constantly giving tips, bonuses and gifts ". A little higher exp rate would attract busy people who does not have enough time to gain exp for e.g. in 'normal' time (like me and my friends).:)

​You have a good point but playing x10 is high enough for me. Think about it. People hear classic and they get nostalgic and all of those old timers used to play on official server with x1 rates. Here we ll have x3 which is quite alright to begin with.

I get it :) x10 is better. Of course x3 can be good to begin with. I just wanted to say that not everyone has enough time to develop the character on x3 but still has a vast will to play on cool classic lineage2 serv :)

I would not split up this small community into two servers with different rates. Maybe you could slightly increase the rates but it's part of the Classic experience to be hard to play. I also have less time then before but I don't mind to farm lvl 30 areas when there are a lot of players out there killing the same stupid low level mob. I hope we can see a massive amount of parties and people trying to help each other. That is what this server is all about.

• Like 1

+1 Prometia

Seeing areas filled with players, constant parties and PvP is the essence in a Classic low rate server. I really wish there would be that many players that perhaps later they ll open a slightly higher server but let's face not all newcomers are here to stay. Most will give up after they see how hard it will be and once you split the community it is very hard to ask people to invest even more time by rerolling.

• Like 1

+1 for parties and PvP and +1 for mentioning that many people may be discouraged by the fact of low rate. Anyway, I am really curious how the gameplay will develop here :)

It looks good server . If it is true that many people will  leave , but certainly what it is going to be amazing. Work hard and group is the best of lineage 2 .

​One of my favorite things about classic Lineage 2 is the fact that dying has real meaning.. even if that meaning is just spending a few hours to get back the -4% exp loss.. not saying you don't have a point, just my take on it. Classic Lineage 2 also you have a chance of dropping items (including weapon and armor) from dying to monsters.. i loss my brig shield to a Chinese farmer on retail once due to that... sad moment in L2 history..