ricotero85

ruins of agony

h to all.. i'm hunting in ruins of agony and skeletons and zombies hit really hard.. it's that ok? i'm elven fighter lv 20 with set bone (light) and need rest of every mob i kill.. if mob not kill me first... i was playing l2 classic latinoamerica and having wooden set and lv 14 same monsters hit a LOT less...

can you test that? thanks

There was a bug at the start of the beta. Mobs levels where wrong, lots of mobs especially in ruins of agony where too high level. Of course, their stats were also too high for the usual mob. They changed the levels but never fixed the stats ^^

I hope it's getting fixed when they release the good version of classic. Cause having skeleton hitting hard than skeleton leader feel a bit strange ;)

As Dark Elf fighter level 17 with a low quality no grade armor and weapon i didn't face much of a challenge with the skeletons as from the zombies. Okay, you might say did you had any jewels on? I did! Full low quality no grades but i m talking about the physical damage they did and not from the Zombie but the Zombie Leaders. They have 2 levels difference and yet the Leaders hit much harder.

Are you kidding me? This bug was reported so many times and they never fixed. Good going.

Ruins of Despair the same... ;) Well zombie Soldiers dies in 1-2 shots , zombie warriors dies in 5-8 shots and hits very hard. And warrior is just 1 level stronger than soldier.
It's Ok. Their level was ~30 then they fixed just the level but the stats remained the same ;)

Tracker skeleton Dies - 4-5-6 Hits.   Monster deals dmg of 62-95 each hit.
Tracker skeleton Leader Dies - 1-3 Hits. Monster deals dmg of 32-38 each hit.

Don't mess with skeletons :D

Shot00042.bmp