Sign in to follow this  
InstantKarma

GJ

Apparently people like Jebiewdenko are laughing at new people on the server killing Chars LVL 60, if that is the example of the great clans not letting the new ones in, what fun have they been fucking in everything they do?it is very easy to laugh at new clans when they have little, hopefully they will laugh the same when we are in those conditions.

https://ibb.co/j67TmS8

Edited by InstantKarma

Posting random chat logs out of context is not particularly wise, nor does it show anything other than you're probably some butthurt bitch. 

hahah np i can say whats going xd.... They have attacked our low lvls(45-50), while we had high lvls around ..... get killed so ill asked him if they plan to leave serwer already if they want war with WuKong xd.... And after cry on forum that new ppls cant exp.. after doint things like that... well its not wise at all xd 

And BTW im not loughing at You guys ... it was more like WTF You doing.... xd 

I wish good luck every new clan comming here, but if ppls doing dumb sh1t and after make even dumber post.... welp i dont know what You expect later on.

Edited by YipMan
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, InstantKarma said:

Apparently people like Jebiewdenko are laughing at new people on the server killing Chars LVL 60, if that is the example of the great clans not letting the new ones in, what fun have they been fucking in everything they do?it is very easy to laugh at new clans when they have little, hopefully they will laugh the same when we are in those conditions.

https://ibb.co/j67TmS8

If you are one of those clans that play with the "old clan system" then you're never going to be in the same conditions.

Btw, have you ever play l2? high levels killing low level is usual stuff.

19 hours ago, YipMan said:

so ill asked him if they plan to leave serwer already if they want war with WuKong xd

I remember when you told me something similar that day ?

aqdrop.jpg

• Confused 1