Sign in to follow this  
AntonioXander

Soul breaker looking for guidance L2 classic

Hi! Since kamael was added, I decided to create a soul breaker and a female one at that. Im currently nearing lvl60 together with wc and I just want to make the character strong both in pve and pvp. I searched the web for guides but all i can find is rubbish.

Can anyone help me with the following: Weapon augments// Feoh or othell// Mage type or fighter type-which is better// Dyes//

I found one guide but that only apply to high rate servers. Clanmates cant even help since they said that they havent played it before.

50 minutes ago, San0 said:

wrong forum guy!

he never said he did all this on our server, he is just looking for guidance on our forum as official is full of potatoes, so maybe he actually got the forum right? o.O come on guys, help him a bit

39 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

he never said he did all this on our server, he is just looking for guidance on our forum as official is full of potatoes, so maybe he actually got the forum right? o.O come on guys, help him a bit

Oke.... For botting / autofarm othell/fighter type is much better  :) 

3 hours ago, AntonioXander said:

Hi! Since kamael was added, I decided to create a soul breaker and a female one at that. Im currently nearing lvl60 together with wc and I just want to make the character strong both in pve and pvp. I searched the web for guides but all i can find is rubbish.

Can anyone help me with the following: Weapon augments// Feoh or othell// Mage type or fighter type-which is better// Dyes//

I found one guide but that only apply to high rate servers. Clanmates cant even help since they said that they havent played it before.

I appreciate all the help that can I get. Thanks.

Tell me, how u ended uo on this forum, were u googling smth like "classic forum" ?

20 hours ago, AntonioXander said:

Dyes

Found this, see what you think about it

стояли 2 на силу и 1 на инт мне хватило на +3 сейчас стоят две на силу +4 и одна +3 на силу этого достаточно для желаемого результата для СБ