Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

Suggestion for Beta phase dmg test.

Hello everybody. Here in beta phase of game I would require at least 4 different type of dummies.

20 lvl - 150 p.def/m.def - indefinite Hp.
30 lvl - 300 p.def/m.def - indefinite Hp.

40 lvl - 450 p.def/m.def - indefinite Hp.

50 lvl - 600 p.def/m.def - indefinite Hp.

They should be placed in safe area or in arena. Why do we need them? 

1. No NPC to hit in towns (I can always get incorrect target)
2. I can't test safely my damage MAGE or Warrior.

3. Many people here claims their own formulas of damage without a decent testing.

4. Ability to test p.atk , m.atk dmg differences , skills dmg with soul shots without them. Revealing true damage formulas and finding some minor bugs which could be solved prior live.
5. I'm very sceptical about vicious stance here , because I can't feel a thing while on other servers it feels a lot. (Wanna do the testing as well).

p.s. While test server is for testers for testing various stuff and classes training dummies for testing dmg (Not only monsters) is MANDATORY.

p.p.s. There could be skill for blunt with p.atk power of 900 , for another class there could be skill for a bow with power of 900 , there could be another skill with same power with duals. And they all could do different damage. Please consider this issue.

Except if you play actually on RU/KR/JP Classic and compare these damage, there is no way to have correct formula because Classic is not based on Interlude/High Five or whatever else you have tested on some private server (even GoD official).

A lot of skill / formula are reworked on Classic, you can't compare Vicious Stance or something else like that especially if you don't play on a official Classic server atm.

(Incorrect target...) . yeah I played on 4game official , but still haven't got there high enough level player. So the best sollution I guess to search the forums ^^ and translate from russian.

Will not add them. Other project will start create chars and test on your server, just to fix they.