San0

Dropped my lovely gear memories.

Couple of days ago on forum someone talked about how he dropped his brigandine shield long time ago and how sad he was and it made me remember about my own stories of when i dropped stuff and it nearly made me rage quit xD

So, i come here asking you guys to share with everyone the old stories of that situation you hated the most and totaly made you go ham on the game and prolly in some cases bump some slaps on the keyboard, mouse, table or even some head bumps on the wall xD

I'll start with my personal stories, some of them i cant remember cus i've been playing this game for too damn long (12 years QQ) so ill talk about the 2 i remember better and they happened  roughly at same time.

The first one is kinda of funny, i was a BD back on c3 or c4 cant remember well, and i had just finished getting my BW heavy set so i decided i was strong enough to solo antharas lair on that place where they used to drop damascus rec if i remember well, oh boy i was so wrong xD i died there in like the 3rd mob, dropped my bw gloves, obviously i did what every other normal person would do (or maybe not :) ) and i ran back there to get my damn gloves, guess what? i died again after picking up my gloves and dropped my gaiters... so obviously i couldnt stay like that and tell my friends that i dropped half of my set in this very stupid way, so i went back for the gaiters, i got the gaiters, died again, and dropped my boots... after this i just said fuk it, and left my boots there cus i was too afraid of dropping the BP or the gaiters again xD

now i laugh about this but u guys have no idea how mad i was specially putting together the fact on about 1 or 2 weeks after, i went for majestic set craft and i failed 2 main armors in a row, this here made me quit game for about a week and a half. that is how mad i was xD

now its your turn, if u have that story that makes you laugh now but made your head pop back then, let us know about it.

I remember when i started playing back with Rise of Darkness chronicle. I can't even count how many times i died but i loved the game so much that didn't stop me on keep on playing. I thought i was the most unluckiest person ever till one day i went with my clan mates deep inside Dragon Valley to farm Blood Mark on Blood Queens. Our party was weak and everybody managed to die besides me. I couldn't resurrect them so i waited patiently till they come to me till i saw something shining deep on the background. I thought hell no i m moving but my curiosity drove me to...YES! Blue Wolf Boots! I couldn't believe it! I started looking behind my shoulder in my room like i was about to steal something. Then in a swift move i picked them up and logged out and i never played again so i wouldn't lose my lucky charm.

THE END

Back in c3 or 4 (can't seem to remember) I had a HawkEye 56 level rates was x3. I made myself Bow Of Peril and was a bit hardcore with it enchanted it up to +7. Made Blue Wolf set +5  We had a clan war and were fighting like 10x30 in LoA where aggro monsters spawns bakst got overwhelmed by clan wars and was killed by random monsters. bakst full body and helmet +5 on ground and clan war pc took it. I was so fckn pissed that haven't played l2 for 2 weeks. Later on my arrival back to server clan leader presented me bw helm and armor +4 ones. Funny though