ijbaizzel

BEast Soulshots and Spiritshots

I know they don´t exist at C1 butbeing honest,  summoners are useless without these ítems,

The only thing i wanted to try at classic was summoners but it was a complete dissapointment since soulshots are not available.

Just make it available at the grocery, it isn´t so hard right?​

It will make game not balanced. You not need armor/weapon for summon.  And in pvp when everyone will be in NG/D/C your pet will hit like have A Armor and A weapon. 

• Like 1

But players will have soul shots and they will kill summons easily even with a 1 grade lower equipment
summons haver never been hard to kill.
thats why beast soulshots were created and even so they never went unbalanced.
Im testing it outside dion and the damageis too low even against a x1 HP monster..

It will make game not balanced. You not need armor/weapon for summon.  And in pvp when everyone will be in NG/D/C your pet will hit like have A Armor and A weapon. 

​+1

@ijbaizzel, i understand your frustration because you wanna try Summoner class but once the administrators give in on one person's demand soon others will complain it is not balanced and the game will be anything but Classic. It is advertised as Classic so i say let it be how official really is.

I remember to play with summoners at C1, C2, and C3

Are they hard yes, but they are also good in parties, they can lure mobs, they can atack in area, even if the dmg is not high, when u are in a party it completes you,

also, a good sumoner also caries his dual SLS :P

Shots are coming in future updates. Like people have said it's the scaling at higher levels. You grind out summoner on low green mobs slowly. then at 60+ you would be 2-3 shotting people with shots as they can't afford to craft/buy the gear so early. It clearly was thought about and the aim was to keep the summoner damage under check until a later time when gear had been introduced into the server for the other classes.

Shots are coming in future updates. Like people have said it's the scaling at higher levels. You grind out summoner on low green mobs slowly. then at 60+ you would be 2-3 shotting people with shots as they can't afford to craft/buy the gear so early. It clearly was thought about and the aim was to keep the summoner damage under check until a later time when gear had been introduced into the server for the other classes.

​+1. Summoners with beast SS would be truly OP