Santiims

[FIXED]Haste potion bug

Hi,

1)Maybe someone already wrote about this. There is a bug with travelers haste potions that you get from completing 1st quest with gremlins. These potions are not suposed to be sold in shop, but as you can see on screenshots attached - I sold them and got 2700a, so I can make lot of characters --> do gremlin quest --> adventurer soe --> sell potions --. trade with main --> repeat it for example 100 times and get 270k adena. Hope you will fix this.

2) Teleport shows 85lvl location ( screen attached)Shot00000.thumb.jpg.4c6f99aced8bd849ba89Shot00001.thumb.jpg.d8139caadff468a139ebShot00002.thumb.jpg.7d2e54b57c396be50a73Shot00003.thumb.jpg.3a206ec74700e559ee9d

• Like 2

Yeah this is surely a bug. Lets make duplicate account 7 characters  18.9k  Don't know about adena drop in that low level but you can buy a wooden SET :o 
Still shey shouldn't be sold played Innova V1.0 myself If I could have done the same Id be rich then ^^

Santims please PM How you attach screens here. (Adding URL picture here gives me broken image but no screen on board... ;/ ) 

Santims please PM How you attach screens here. (Adding URL picture here gives me broken image but no screen on board... ;/ ) 

​To attach a screenshot press the "choose files" and select it from your directory.

​To attach a screenshot press the "choose files" and select it from your directory.

​ty ;) I tried from URL thats why it sucks ;)