rpgmaniac

I was planing to play but...

San0, please close this topic because:

1. They posted in wrong section

2. Once again a topic about dualbox while the administration is clear about that.

3. It's always me me me. I want this...i want that.

This is Lineage II Classic x3 private server and it is going to open in 10 days. You can choose to stay but don't whine FFS

Okay thank you San0 for clearing my doubts, so no dualbox allowed for non-premium accounts, but it pops up a question..how can i know if the person dualboxing in game is a premium account  ?

What i mean is i can log one char with my desktop and another one using my laptop

you can't most likely but we can, so if you think someone looks shady you can just report, pm on skype, pm on forum, open petition in game and so on and we will check it out.

admins can check how many chars logged from same machine. and if more then one they can see if one of those accounts is premium or not.

Edited by San0

.... With 100+ different hair accessories available and GoDD Hairstyles , but It's not going to happen. 

​Never say never son!B|

​I WANT MY WIZARD HAT PRETTY PLEASE xD

you can't most likely but we can, so if you think someone looks shady you can just report, pm on skype, pm on forum, open petition in game and so on and we will check it out.

admins can check how many chars logged from same machine. and if more then one they can see if one of those accounts is premium or not.

​I play with my wife on the same conection, her PC is in one place of the house and im on another, we share same conection though Wifi, are u guys able to see that too?

Im really not buying premium this earlier of server

Well And I want L2 classic with smart-like quest rewards , with unique class balanced system. With rewarding dungeon content to group with parties... With 100+ different hair accessories available and GoDD Hairstyles , but It's not going to happen. If you don't like this one server there's another classic Russian one. X1 rates but if you Donate you can have x3 rates. There adena drop is troublesome lots of exploits. While 25 lvl monster drops 400 adena 40 monster drops 2-250 adena... Try your luck there ;)

​Eventually those contents might kick in on 4.0, 5.0, 6.0  ........ and so on

​I play with my wife on the same conection, her PC is in one place of the house and im on another, we share same conection though Wifi, are u guys able to see that too?

​Don't worry, you'll be fine.

​Don't worry, you'll be fine.

​Read Don't worry, you'll be fine and see the look of your avatar to me dont make me fell secure :P

Finally the grumpy cat is back!

On another note, it was mentioned plenty that opening a client on a different pc, laptop or whatever is ok under the same connection. 2 clients under same machine without buying premium is not okay.