Sign in to follow this  
ramG

[NOT BUG]Bug Exp.

Basically if you are out of range of summon (killing a mob) all exp goes to the next char in party, regardless of the level (1 - 75) that is the char.

Erm why do you think it's a bug?

1. Your character Is out of range to get xp

2. Your summon does not count as you.

3. Why do you think that another character gets all xp? I see 1.400 XP and 0 SP.

4. Is it our high rates or x3 live rates beta? Im killing alone same level monsters and getting 1.9k xp...

5. Leave your cat and let elf kill mobs herself or come closer and you will get xp shared ^^ .

6. Better try to kill dark blue monster for yourself and white for your party member. I wish to see difference ;)

n some chronicles there was a thing if you get buffed your summon gets the same buffs and is like bound to your character. In other chronicles this thing was removed.

sorry this post looks very funny.

Shot00042.bmp

Erm why do you think it's a bug?

1. Your character Is out of range to get xp

2. Your summon does not count as you.

3. Why do you think that another character gets all xp? I see 1.400 XP and 0 SP.

4. Is it our high rates or x3 live rates beta? Im killing alone same level monsters and getting 1.9k xp...

5. Leave your cat and let elf kill mobs herself or come closer and you will get xp shared ^^ .

6. Better try to kill dark blue monster for yourself and white for your party member. I wish to see difference ;)

n some chronicles there was a thing if you get buffed your summon gets the same buffs and is like bound to your character. In other chronicles this thing was removed.

sorry this post looks very funny.

Shot00042.bmp

​None of the above.

You can see the bug in the screenshoot, the mob is lvl 20+ and the elf got exp from a mob that have 15 lvls of difference...
With this bug you can make "taxis" for lvl up faster.

Well and where you can see that you can't get xp by killing higher level monsters? I tried my 1 lvl fighter full buffs+top NG equipment. Killing harit lizardman warriors so 14-15 levels higher. And got all xp... If summoners summon can help a newbies how it is a bug? :) I understand If you would be hitting dark blue monsters from which u get 0xp and party member would get full xp and would be easy farming. But here... come on... I don't see a problem here ;)

Well i assume there is no exp recived if gap between pt members is 19+ levels, or this is no thing in classic?

​It's 15 lv or greater in Classic, so it's indeed a bug there.

If you can power lv people (more than 15lv) just with your summon then you bug exploit.

This was a bannable exploit in c2 lol...so yea... pretty sure thats a bug.

Either way... I have no clue how this particular bug works on this server.  ON RETAIL there was a bug where people would use a higher lvl summoner class(warsmith/DA/Warlock/ect) and would party with a low lvl and then have the summoner sit out of range while the summon killed a mob and the low lvl stayed in range of the mob. The mob would die and the low lvl would receive all of the xp from the mob as long as the low level hit the mob at least 1 time. The result was a quick way to power lvl low levels.

This was a bannable exploit in c2 lol...so yea... pretty sure thats a bug.

​If you see 2nd screen - char lvl 5 was attacking monster, so he get exp based on damage he made to mob. Checking if % of getting exp is correct.  

you got the experience based on the dmg u dealt with second char, if second char doesnt attack the mob he will not get any experience,(tested myself) just for the record, if u kill a gremlin lvl 1 mob you get 2.2k exp (on obt) so u guys still think its a bug and if it is do you really think its worth it? xD

basicly it applies the same effect as a KS, if you killing a mob and i show up and slap him once, i will get exp based on the dmg i dealt to the mob.

Edited by San0