toppp

Sano pls describe urself.

sano u said server is not running on java.  u have paid the rights to ncsoft and they sold u the off files or what :D:D. idk why u lie the poor randoms. i dont see anything wrong using l2java. its free and its easi to fix/edit etc. if its not l2java as u claim we all wanna see the contract for the off files. 

edit: u can just lock this topic aswell with the answer " we are not using l2java" . but most of the ppl that are into programing or some sort of know that u cant have l2off files.

and that is your opinion.

and dont get me wrong i have nothing against java files, now a days theres some decent java files out there and a lot of "successful" servers running java files with no problm. in the same way i say this i wouldnt have any problm assuming in case we were using java files. but the truth is that we are not using java files.

I doubt that there are even l2j files :D
I think last adminstration said that they are using russian PTS files, or smth like that srv....but it will be hard to find that quote.

sano u said server is not running on java.  u have paid the rights to ncsoft and they sold u the off files or what :D:D. idk why u lie the poor randoms. i dont see anything wrong using l2java. its free and its easi to fix/edit etc. if its not l2java as u claim we all wanna see the contract for the off files. 

edit: u can just lock this topic aswell with the answer " we are not using l2java" . but most of the ppl that are into programing or some sort of know that u cant have l2off files.

Forum Rules

You create a topic that is answered already by the admins, your intentions are to provoke the staff and now you are asking to see the contract as the representative of the Lineage II Classic Talking Island x3 community? What's wrong with you? I would have given you a warning because you are being an @$$.

I doubt that there are even l2j files :D
I think last adminstration said that they are using russian PTS files, or smth like that srv....but it will be hard to find that quote.

its russian classic PTS files.

There you go! :D 

In my humble opinion L2J or Not L2J will make not diference for us since the house programer is well familiarized with the current code

I play alot in both L2j and L2Off server, they all have they pro and cons, I thing we will just get messy when server hits as crowded server, but even then I dont see an issue there

​Guys please...

Many experienced players do indeed see something wrong in using L2J, because the internal mechanics don't work as they should (as opposed to individual cosmetics defects observed here on beta).

The fact that you can't tell the difference, and claim it's L2J, only shows how little you know about the game.

The claim that there is only one server with official files (lol) shows you know even less, considering that you can UTFG to download the entire official C4 PTS and there were literally hundreds of servers using it, few years ago.

• Like 1

''Sano pls describe urself'' 

San0 likes dwarfs, but he also likes support classes, an ideal world for him would be filled with dwarf supports. He is also a pimp, considering he has so many sons on this forum, he obviously fucked a lot of bitches.

Hope that small description helped you, have a nice day!

• Like 1

San0 doesn't like cats, he deleted mine (the Grumpy avatar).

...no, i don't think so, really, but it is indeed gone. Any idea why?

​Did you try reuploading it?

​Did you try reuploading it?

​No, but i did turn it off and on again.