bloodseeker

Ban without reason

1 - Was not Loop macro/Bot
2 - Even if the conduct were not covered by the standard

Server rules:
1. Players are not allowed to:

1.1 Use any kind of tool or 3rd party software (l2control, l2walker, l2ranger, l2tower, l2phx, l2net, l2Wx, ACP, hLapex,Uopilot, or any other), which allows to automate the game process or overcome game client restrictions. This as well concerns mouse/keyboard drivers, looped ingame macroses ( same as ordinary ingame macroses while player away from PC ), allowing the character to perform game operations by itself, as well as while the player is away from PC.
1.1.1 Be in one party with a player, who uses 3rd party software or loop macro. If such abuser is detected, the full party will be punished.

According to the server rules and according the video recorded, "Jorginha" was not in party.
There's nothing in the rule about party getting profit from character out party thant break any of present rules.

The rules can't expand the interpretation for ONLY this case.

3 - Long time ago when some guys was using DANCE/SONG out of baium room, all they took BAN and after all took UNBAN because the had nothing about it in rules.
For me this case its the same that happens in our case.

Rules are there to indicate users behavior limits. An se out of a farm party provides them 50% faster mob killing in this case and on every similar case whole partyshould get banned. There is no rule manipulation to take out you out of this especially when you make it public. I don't want my clan or my side play on a bot server so if they unban you I consider it unfair and I will protest for it.

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

Rules are there to indicate users behavior limits. An se out of a farm party provides them 50% faster mob killing in this case an on every similar case whole part should get banned. There is no rule manipulation to take out you out of this especially when you make it public. I don't want my clan or my side play on a bot server so if they unban you I consider it unfair and I will protest for it.

Everybody has an opinion, but its not about opinion its about RULES, and according the rules no one indicate  about party getting profit from character out party thant break any of present rules.

You started. From no macro at all and u ended up into yes it was macro but as out of party rest ppl shouldn't get banned. Why should anyone take you seriously? Also how after all this bullshit can believe you that se was oop?

Edited by iAxZp

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

You started. From no macro at all and u ended up into yes it was macro but as out of party rest ppl shouldn't get banned. Why should anyone take you seriously? Also how after all this bullshit can believe you that se was oop?

The confusion was made about me because the video was made 2~3Hours before the ban. Anyway according to the server rules there's nothing in the rule about party getting profit from character out party thant break any of present rules.
Its not my native language so sorry if i do mistakes.

Edited by bloodseeker

1 minute ago, bloodseeker said:

The confusion was made about me because the video was made 2~3Hours before the ban. Anyway according to the server rules there's nothing in the rule about party getting profit from character out party thant break any of present rules.

so if i setup a adrena puller on abg and a mage cp nuke his mobs and take exp we ban tank but not cp abusing it?

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

so if i setup a adrena puller on abg and a mage cp nuke his mobs and take exp we ban tank but not cp abusing it?

Did u saw anything about it in the rule? If yes show me.
IN THIS CASE you could be banned if the puller is IN PARTY but in OUR CASE the "JORGINHA" was NOT IN PARTY.

Edited by bloodseeker

Just now, bloodseeker said:

Did u saw anything about it in the rule? If yes show me.

again can u prove SE was out of party? also SE was dualbox by some1 IN party correct? which means 
"1.1.1 Be in one party with a player, who uses 3rd party software or loop macro. If such abuser is detected, the full party will be punished." APPLIES to ur case

again can u prove SE was out of party? also SE was dualbox by some1 IN party correct? which means 
"1.1.1 Be in one party with a player, who uses 3rd party software or loop macro. If such abuser is detected, the full party will be punished." APPLIES to ur case

According the video recored that its a prove, "jorginha" NOT IN PARTY.
At THIS TIME i already said, was my brother playing with us.

feafeafae.jpg

According the video recored that its a prove, "jorginha" NOT IN PARTY.
At THIS TIME i already said, was my brother playing with us.

feafeafae.jpg

and with next example i explain even better, I BOX camera with radar at GC and every time war is on 6k range i get alert and my CP PR camera doesnt belong to party, is that means that i dont abuse 3rd program for party??

and with next example i explain even better, I BOX camera with radar at GC and every time war is on 6k range i get alert and my CP PR camera doesnt belong to party, is that means that i dont abuse 3rd program for party??

Are you talking about OUR CASE or what? You already told about 2 randoms cases.

there is NO out of jail free card, U used macro FOR party during farm PENALTY for macro FOR party is ban all party. rules are clear there is nothing u can ask about, if i was gm i would aply u even bot category of ban to lose also level and skills to all ur pt chars. 

Your case is MACRO with whole party END of story

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

there is NO out of jail free card, U used macro FOR party during farm PENALTY for macro FOR party is ban all party. rules are clear there is nothing u can ask about, if i was gm i would aply u even bot category of ban to lose also level and skills to all ur pt chars. 

Your case is MACRO with whole party END of story

That's why im here discussing they want to penalty all characters.
And i continue not seeing nothing about party getting profit from character out party thant break any of present rules.

Edited by bloodseeker

That's why im here discussing they want to penalty all characters.

there is nothing to discuss m8. u just make urself a clown. RULES will never say IF bloodseeker uses se out of party is banable. they just define a whole category of cases

oh yea, someone wants to argue about words in rules and take them literally? lets goooooo!

1) you said it was you on SE, which means they have all rights to ban whatever account you were on (orc and who knows what else), because once you are caught, they can ban every other of your accounts, even which was NOT botting/looping

image.png.7d962081a66aac3f18fb29a2db90c5ef.png

2) you are right, SE was not in party, but where in rules is written character needs to be in party? it clearly states player, which is person controlling characters, so in this case since your orc was in main party and you also controlled SE, everyone there was in party with PLAYER, who uses loop macro, thus they can punish full party

image.png.71e51c28b48ce401925f47e931f5890f.png

If you need some more clarification about rules, feel free to ask ^_^

se is botting,is verry clear that is not played by real person,you can not argue that it was played by my brother ,this argument is stupid

se is not doing any random moves not even 1 step left of right,and is reacting  instant after every teleport

a real player  would try to mouve left or right to see what the hell is happend after those teleports maybe stop playing couple of seconds.

is 100% impossible to prouve that is real person behind this shillien elder 

между бафами сонг денс = 2минуты и 5 сек 
это чень легко видно по сонг 
тайминг 
7 сек 
2 мин 12 сек 
4 мин 17 сек
цикл макрос ? 

between buffs song dance = 2 minutes and 5 seconds
it's very easy to see by song
timing
7 sec
2 min 12 sec
4 min 17 sec
macro loop?

I could be wrong
but seeing this on SE
I think there is a macro ...

maybe i missed an old discussion about this, but it is impossible to remove automacros from the game?
if its bannable, why its still there?

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, freakout said:

maybe i missed an old discussion about this, but it is impossible to remove automacros from the game?
if its bannable, why its still there?

they cannot remove them without breaking normal macros functionality, afaik on next client they should be able to tackle down loop macros

• Haha 1