Zaro

Sieges...!!!

Okey so i was just wondering, the sieges are coming in patch 2.0 right, but here is my question, are they making the sieges to be like in the awesome good old days, where you had to use siege golems coz that would be freaking insanely awesome, i absolutely loved that period coz they were just awesome to look at and it just gave sieges a whole other aspect to the game as well...!!!

So will we have a comeback of the siege golems or???

Zaro

Okey so i was just wondering, the sieges are coming in patch 2.0 right, but here is my question, are they making the sieges to be like in the awesome good old days, where you had to use siege golems coz that would be freaking insanely awesome, i absolutely loved that period coz they were just awesome to look at and it just gave sieges a whole other aspect to the game as well...!!!

So will we have a comeback of the siege golems or???

Zaro

​Ofc there will be the siege golem, also will be hard as hell to take the castle since we will be in A grade lol

won't be any A grade when sieges are added. KR classic just got A grade update over a year after launch and when everyone is already lvl 75. RU classic just got the top B update and they got sieges last month.

that remembers me of the first time i went for dev castle and the server was not the best one so it was kinda buggy, and as soon as we attacked one of the NPCs outside the doors, all the NPCs inside came running for us xD was not pretty xD

that remembers me of the first time i went for dev castle and the server was not the best one so it was kinda buggy, and as soon as we attacked one of the NPCs outside the doors, all the NPCs inside came running for us xD was not pretty xD

​I remember a bugged siege were we could stuck guards on gate and get inside easily

Ppl will try to find/execute exploits everyewere

yea let's exploit quick! I miss the good old private days when crafters and spoilers were l2j merged on one dwarf haha. And you coluld sweep dead mobs over and over until they despawned :D

yea let's exploit quick! I miss the good old private days when crafters and spoilers were l2j merged on one dwarf haha. And you coluld sweep dead mobs over and over until they despawned :D

​Where is the Dislike button?

C grades on siege will be THE REAL SIEGE. On h5 taking castle is like fort battle.

​nah its like killing elpys :D

​Yes for castle guards will be :D Sadly we will play the elpys' roles :)

C grades on siege will be THE REAL SIEGE. On h5 taking castle is like fort battle.

​nah its like killing elpys :D

​Yes for castle guards will be :D Sadly we will play the elpys' roles :)

Yeah hold on boys imma go in with my OL and debuff all of them... *dead* xD 

I love the sieges against NPC owned castles & always thought that more NPC Guards should spawn to help defend player owned castles. It's going to be great, castle sieges are why I play and love the game. Get them implemented ASAP!

won't be any A grade when sieges are added. KR classic just got A grade update over a year after launch and when everyone is already lvl 75. RU classic just got the top B update and they got sieges last month.

​1.0 Has Avadon and 2.0 the one with sieges will have the others A

​avadon isn't A grade. apparently you haven't played l2 :( sieges don't come in 2.0, they come in 1.5.   2.0 adds top b grade and the aden area is opened. everyone seems very confused on the classic patch versions. A grade doesn't come til 3.0

1.3 is drop boost, EV opened

1.5 is sieges, alligator island

2.0 is Aden and Top B

2.5 is ToI and LoA

3.0 is A grade and a bunch of weird random changes

​avadon isn't A grade. apparently you haven't played l2 :( sieges don't come in 2.0, they come in 1.5.   2.0 adds top b grade and the aden area is opened. everyone seems very confused on the classic patch versions. A grade doesn't come til 3.0

1.3 is drop boost, EV opened

1.5 is sieges, alligator island

2.0 is Aden and Top B

2.5 is ToI and LoA

3.0 is A grade and a bunch of weird random changes

​Zubei, BW, Avadon, Doom are B yes

In classic only Avadon is avaliable

on 2.0 we will have others B and A grades

thats what I said

we will also dont have beetween chronicles, but 1.0 > 2.0 > 3.0 and so

24.thumb.jpg.f8c1fc3fd2e9d8d83f447211962

As you can see 3.0 is S grade and kamaels

thats what I said

​It didn't work like that since a while, Korean made a change and didn't follow thoses update anymore.

It's like platinumdrgn said, with some mistake but it's ok.

If you want exact update that Classic follow actually it look like that :

1.0. We will start with this one (More info in english here : http://www.l2tavern.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=112&sid=83ddadd50dded937eaefe47d07d88489)
1.1. Fishing is introduced (not working in Russia - needs adjustment).
1.2. SA is introduced (not working in Russia - system currently work in progress only in Korea/Japan).
1.3. Adena rate +300%, Drop rate increased, new skills, new quests, new zones (Enchanted Valley/Crocodile Island), Sieges, Boss jewelry. (Admin seem working on this patch because they said something about siege)
2.0. (Russian patch note version is 1.5) Aden, and few area (Forest of mirror/Blazing Swamp/The Cemetery/Seal Of Shilen/Ancient Battleground/Fields of Massacre) + Lair of Antharas, B grade gear (recipe available mostly in LoA), new quests (D grade set for Academy member/few quests from lv 38 to 64), new skills, boss jewels can be upgraded (Tier 1>3), XP rate increased +50%, Drop/Spoil rate increased, PK protection (lv 39 max with 10 lv difference), Free Teleport until lv 40 max, PK can't use PK scroll if they have Karma. (Current Japan/Russian version)
2.1. Talisman added, Aden castle siege, new quest (Game of Cards).
2.2. Tower of Insolence, Baium, Vitality system (xp boost), grade penalty removed and enchanting improved for D grade.                                                                    2.3. CP pot added, new clan skill, Aden clan hall, Blessed soulshot added, A grade added with a pvp event one time per week in Tower of Insolence and Lair of Antharas to earn them (RB spawn with drop (Armor/Jewels A grade material/full item box) and 2 mini game (instanced) in ToI (one to unlock these box with pve content and one tournament 1v1 to win a A grade weapon)). (Current Korean version)

thats what I said

​It didn't work like that since a while, Korean made a change and didn't follow thoses update anymore.

It's like platinumdrgn said, with some mistake but it's ok.

If you want exact update that Classic follow actually it look like that :

1.0. We will start with this one (More info in english here : http://www.l2tavern.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=112&sid=83ddadd50dded937eaefe47d07d88489)
1.1. Fishing is introduced (not working in Russia - needs adjustment).
1.2. SA is introduced (not working in Russia - system currently work in progress only in Korea/Japan).
1.3. Adena rate +300%, Drop rate increased, new skills, new quests, new zones (Enchanted Valley/Crocodile Island), Sieges, Boss jewelry. (Admin seem working on this patch because they said something about siege)
2.0. (Russian patch note version is 1.5) Aden, and few area (Forest of mirror/Blazing Swamp/The Cemetery/Seal Of Shilen/Ancient Battleground/Fields of Massacre) + Lair of Antharas, B grade gear (recipe available mostly in LoA), new quests (D grade set for Academy member/few quests from lv 38 to 64), new skills, boss jewels can be upgraded (Tier 1>3), XP rate increased +50%, Drop/Spoil rate increased, PK protection (lv 39 max with 10 lv difference), Free Teleport until lv 40 max, PK can't use PK scroll if they have Karma. (Current Japan/Russian version)
2.1. Talisman added, Aden castle siege, new quest (Game of Cards).
2.2. Tower of Insolence, Baium, Vitality system (xp boost), grade penalty removed and enchanting improved for D grade.                                                                    2.3. CP pot added, new clan skill, Aden clan hall, Blessed soulshot added, A grade added with a pvp event one time per week in Tower of Insolence and Lair of Antharas to earn them (RB spawn with drop (Armor/Jewels A grade material/full item box) and 2 mini game (instanced) in ToI (one to unlock these box with pve content and one tournament 1v1 to win a A grade weapon)). (Current Korean version)

​what I meant was, here we will not follow every each update but insted we will jump from 1.0 to 2.0 then 3.0 and so

i think your getting your hopes way up on patching. Innova had a real hard time implementing these patches, why it took forever between patches. The admins here are having to piece together stolen geodata with l2off platform. ppl should be pretty happy if they can just get EV & gator island added and get sieges working sometime in the next few months.