Sign in to follow this  
foren

Blue Wolf/Doom

I saw some ppl wearing those armor sets and i dont think they suppose to be 1.0. I know about Avadon but still there's no complete set in 1.0. So is this just OBT nonsece or it will be live? If it will be live what monsters/raids drop it? Like rcps ant key parts

BW and doom are introduced in 2.0 throught LoA mobs, so i guess there is no legal way to acquire them in the live server. Beta is another story...

So how can it be on 1.0??? So can then admin go inside cata or fort? All is there but no enterace

​The items exist since 1.0, the thing is that there is no legal way too get them, no drop/spoil/quest. GM's can spawn them if they please.

Actually there is even Armor/Weapons that never saw the light of day in any chronicle, they exist in game but never was present to us, same aply to some npcs

What about other sets in game, is there any difference. I think I saw that Salamander Skin mail is part of set that gives some m.def bonus. Where I can find some site for info about sets and zones existing in classic?

I got into a cata the other day, fell through the ground. Had to SoE out. No teleport to get into it either, but was at front gate.

Some weapons and Armors existed even in c1. Like : Great Helmet/boots of blessing/Dark Legion Armor , Armor Of Black Dragon , Ace Shield and etc. Here by gm command u can get BW DOOM stuff but they are without any set effects and are not obtainable by any normal means. BTW I remember seeing Blue Wolf Shield in some database ;D 

Abruzzi you mistaken salamander does not have set or any enchanted effect at +...  (Though It's lame since Classic is completely another chronicle they could have introduced some new sets... )

Here in game you can obtain few weapons that are not that popular in our old chronicles. 

It's skeleton dagger (stats similar to Dirk NG) Drop - Gora werewolf

Wolverine's Needle (Mid dagger C gr) Drop - Headless Knight (Type 2)

Abruzzi you mistaken salamander does not have set or any enchanted effect at +...  (Though It's lame since Classic is completely another chronicle they could have introduced some new sets... )

​He is right, in Classic Drake leather (m.def bonus set) has a Salamander mail skin (like in C1).

Hm some items are missing even there, like the dream armor.

​It's because Classic is not C1/C2, it's a game with some new and old thing mixed up.

Hm some items are missing even there, like the dream armor.

​It's because Classic is not C1/C2, it's a game with some new and old thing mixed up.

​I meant on the list that toppp posted, it's a list of items where some never made it into the game

False. Maybe in some custom server ;) ATM the only Set giving speed is Mithril Robe set (D grade) +7 speed +1 wit -1 int. 
In next update Another set will be Blue Wolf Heavy set that will also give +7 speed boost...  Since DEX no more gives running speed... You can get boost only by skills/passives/buffs and  that set or natural racial ability ;)

False. Maybe in some custom server ;) ATM the only Set giving speed is Mithril Robe set (D grade) +7 speed +1 wit -1 int. 
In next update Another set will be Blue Wolf Heavy set that will also give +7 speed boost...  Since DEX no more gives running speed... You can get boost only by skills/passives/buffs and  that set or natural racial ability ;)

​Ok, must have been mithril then. Thanks for the clarification.

True. because there's Mithril Robe set (D grade) Mithril Heavy set (D grade)  Mithril Light set (C grade) :D

All the Mithril ones still Light is best of those muahahhaha.