Sign in to follow this  
HapIo

Question to admins about reward cap?

I'd like to know if there is an ''adena cap'' on rewards from quests that gives adena for every quest items you bring back ? like 5k adena cap? 10k adena cap? or you can bring as many quest items as you can farm?

People claiming that Draqla said that cap will be removed , but can't dig out official source. Well to be honest there's only one adequate solution and It's not having any quest item reward cap here...

Those caps were installed  in order to prevent bots from farming unlimited adenas , but since this server will have unique bot policy... ;) No need capping here.

asked this already and he said theres no cap. when i tested it there was a cap...it was some time ago now i dont know. Some offical anwsers would be great

• Like 1

People claiming that Draqla said that cap will be removed , but can't dig out official source. Well to be honest there's only one adequate solution and It's not having any quest item reward cap here...

Those caps were installed  in order to prevent bots from farming unlimited adenas , but since this server will have unique bot policy... ;) No need capping here.

​I think there will be a lot of bots on this server and I hope they have some protection in place against that.

VRRRUUUM!!! TRROOOMMM VRUMMM!!!!!

Whats that?

VRUUUMMM KRABOMMM!!!

is it a bomb?

is it  a plane?

is it a thunder?

VRUUUUMMMM POOOOOM!!!

NO! Its the sound of the BAN HAMMER OF SAN0!!!

• Like 1

VRRRUUUM!!! TRROOOMMM VRUMMM!!!!!

Whats that?

VRUUUMMM KRABOMMM!!!

is it a bomb?

is it  a plane?

is it a thunder?

VRUUUUMMMM POOOOOM!!!

NO! Its the sound of the BAN HAMMER OF SAN0!!!

​That does not answer the original question, dad. xD 

• Like 1

Well you decide why you can to play here... you really want this server to be official like? I mean... come on... Official is 0,7x rates so here will be 4x faster and better adena rate/stuff...

a) Official having 5000 online ~800+ players - bots.  Number which never falls... You can see running bot spoiler in Elven Forest when you at level 1... After 3 weeks you doing your 2nd class change still same dwarf same spot still boting... U report like INSANE Bot report button... After 2 months you think of rerol character... you got adena and stuff shots as well... You started new elven character... wtf? SAME BOT SAME SPOT... FARMING SAME MONSTERS... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... "Official Bot policy"

b) If here will be like 500 online from which will be bots like 1-20 and their number will be checked constantly by a Staff and Bot report button will work... Tell me why we need this 1k  adena cap?  So that you might farm  100 monsters and go  turn your quest each 100 monsters you kill?  Ok... you are with a party in Abandoned Camps Center... please go turn in quest for 1k reward... Or you get 500 q items and you will get 5k reward? :OOOO . 

First think of it about reasons why Official having some quests fckd up , and think do we really need to fck up quests here as well because NCSOFT  are fighting with this against bots? :D

Well you decide why you can to play here... you really want this server to be official like? I mean... come on... Official is 0,7x rates so here will be 4x faster and better adena rate/stuff...

a) Official having 5000 online ~800+ players - bots.  Number which never falls... You can see running bot spoiler in Elven Forest when you at level 1... After 3 weeks you doing your 2nd class change still same dwarf same spot still boting... U report like INSANE Bot report button... After 2 months you think of rerol character... you got adena and stuff shots as well... You started new elven character... wtf? SAME BOT SAME SPOT... FARMING SAME MONSTERS... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... "Official Bot policy"

b) If here will be like 500 online from which will be bots like 1-20 and their number will be checked constantly by a Staff and Bot report button will work... Tell me why we need this 1k  adena cap?  So that you might farm  100 monsters and go  turn your quest each 100 monsters you kill?  Ok... you are with a party in Abandoned Camps Center... please go turn in quest for 1k reward... Or you get 500 q items and you will get 5k reward? :OOOO . 

First think of it about reasons why Official having some quests fckd up , and think do we really need to fck up quests here as well because NCSOFT  are fighting with this against bots? :D

​Why are you posting a wall of text about this? im not here to debate if reward cap is good or bad, i just want an ADMIN to tell us if there is a cap or not, so we know if we have to go back to town all the time or if we can farm without worrying about getting fucked by a reward cap.

as far as i know is not on the plans to add it, for we are not that worried about bots.

And lets face it, thats official way of "dealing" with the bots. Since here we not that worried about bots farming the quests over and over again, i think theres no need to hurt the live players, making them go to town every 50 or 100 items just to have to run back to the farming spot.

NOTE: this is not set in stone, its only how i think it will be and how i personally would do it. ofc the rest of the admin team has something to say about it but we will let you know for sure before server goes live.

Edited by San0

as far as i know is not on the plans to add it, for we are not that worried about bots.

And lets face it, thats official way of "dealing" with the bots. Since here we not that worried about bots farming the quests over and over again, i think theres no need to hurt the live players, making them go to town every 50 or 100 items just to have to run back to the farming spot.

​Yeah, anyways if there are bots, my guys will pk them, and we will send the corpses to you guys with a report ticket. xD