rpgmaniac

Premium = p2w much... ?

I thought the devs said that this server won't be p2w but you do understand that by allowing only those with premium accounts to dual box you leave all the f2p players with huge disadvantage because only an idiot can't see that dual boxing it is power, by having your own support character at any time you have the option to do much more in much less time & you keep all the money during farming for your self so no need to share your drops with others aside from having buffs for your main any time you want them, dual box is huge advantage & only those who spent real money can benefit from it so what is this? is that fair by your standards?

• Like 1

its a matter of choice, those ppl will get money from 2 chars for them but they will also be sharing exp on the 2 chars, and as so lvl slower. anyway, you guys should wait for the stuff before you go all panic mode about something that didnt  happen yet, because no one said that premium account will be available only for real money, so chill and w8 for stuff to be announced before going rampage son.;)

• Like 1

Server need some kind of income, and dualbox is not OP. First its too hard to lvl boxes, second u will have to find party eiither way. And off shop+dual box does not have really big impact on gap between premium and normal accounts.

And guys, do you really have to find so much problems where they are not, and make so much drama? You are first with this opinion and i hope you are the last, because its annoying to see this non-senses written about this kind of donations. Its not like there are exp/sp/drop runes or SoR+16

Much? Not at all.

While being able to log a buffer (real, live buffer, who happens to be at work, or otherwise unavailable) in a pinch can help, solo + boxed buffer is certainly NOT the way to "win" Classic....

But seriously, put permanent, undropable hats in donate shop.

• Like 2

I thought the devs said that this server won't be p2w but you do understand that by allowing only those with premium accounts to dual box you leave all the f2p players with huge disadvantage because only an idiot can't see that dual boxing it is power, by having your own support character at any time you have the option to do much more in much less time & you keep all the money during farming for your self so no need to share your drops with others aside from having buffs for your main any time you want them, dual box is huge advantage & only those who spent real money can benefit from it so what is this? is that fair by your standards?

​Disadvantage? 

Example - Not based on truths or reality

Solo mob kill 100xp
Solo mob adena 10a

Duo mob kill 55xp
Duo mob adena 5a

See the difference?

Now lets go go go to level 10 at 2,000,000xp needed.

Hm...

its a matter of choice, those ppl will get money from 2 chars for them but they will also be sharing exp on the 2 chars, and as so lvl slower. anyway, you guys should wait for the stuff before you go all panic mode about something that didnt  happen yet, because no one said that premium account will be available only for real money, so chill and w8 for stuff to be announced before going rampage son.;)

​The server is opening in 3 days (although im betting you guys will delay again considering it still has so many bugs after a year of betas) and still ZERO information on premium, donation, etc. i really wanna see this server launch and be good, but seriously, even with new staff members, this is starting to look more and more like the good old fail l2classic shit we got in august lol....

So please stop saying ''chill and wait'', i know you're new here but most of us been hearing that same shit for more than 6 months. the server is supposed to open in 3 days, THREE DAYS, and you guys can't even give informations about donation and PA.. just come on.

• Like 2

​Disadvantage? 

Example - Not based on truths or reality

Solo mob kill 100xp
Solo mob adena 10a

Duo mob kill 55xp
Duo mob adena 5a

See the difference?

Now lets go go go to level 10 at 2,000,000xp needed.

Hm...

he meant higher lvl enemies is much easier with PP in your hand​

​The server is opening in 3 days (although im betting you guys will delay again considering it still has so many bugs after a year of betas) and still ZERO information on premium, donation, etc. i really wanna see this server launch and be good, but seriously, even with new staff members, this is starting to look more and more like the good old fail l2classic shit we got in august lol....

So please stop saying ''chill and wait'', i know you're new here but most of us been hearing that same shit for more than 6 months. the server is supposed to open in 3 days, THREE DAYS, and you guys can't even give informations about donation and PA.. just come on.

​you got a point there, raging on forums will make everything works faster and better...

you will get the information about donation PA and all the rest when we decide we want to give it, its enough already with 20 posts everyday about this, we know ppl want to play, we know ppl want to know stuff about everything and everyone, but keep spamming the forum wont make stuff come faster. so yes just "chill and wait". You have been w8ing for so long as u mentioned, w8ing 1 or 2 more days will not kill anyone. And i advise you controlling your emotions while your words are directed to the project or any of the members of the admin team.

Edited by San0

​you got a point there, raging on forums will make everything works faster and better...

you will get the information about donation PA and all the rest when we decide we want to give it, its enough already with 20 posts everyday about this, we know ppl want to play, we know ppl want to know stuff about everything and everyone, but keep spamming the forum wont make stuff come faster. so yes just "chill and wait". You have been w8ing for so long as u mentioned, w8ing 1 or 2 more days will not kill anyone. And i advise you controlling your emotions while your words are directed to the project or any of the members of the admin team.

How am i raging? im stating facts, you guys said you'd announce everythign a week before start, its 3 days left and still nothing.

control my emotions? my emotions are just fine lol. i dont see any insult or rage in my post about you or any1 else on the staff, or the server, only stating facts and reasons why people are starting to be pissed again - Cause it's starting to look like august all over again. I didn't start this thread so if you have a problem with people spamming, just warn the people making the threads, i agree 100% with you on this. but as far as im concerned, don't tell me what to do when i'm not doing anything bad.

• Like 1

Best solution is NO DUAL BOX at all, instead just give donators all the hats, toys to buy what don't effect gameplay, and maybe some class change tokens later.. i mean off trade shop is pretty big advantage alone, and having a private buffer is even bigger advantage, and goes against your server philosophy of "bringing ppl together", premiums will endup controlling economy.. my 2 cents

• Like 1

Best solution is NO DUAL BOX at all, instead just give donators all the hats, toys to buy what don't effect gameplay, and maybe some class change tokens later.. i mean off trade shop is pretty big advantage alone, and having a private buffer is even bigger advantage, and goes against your server philosophy of "bringing ppl together", premiums will endup controlling economy.. my 2 cents

​No one is going to pay for hats, get over it.

​A community of barely 2k people came up with 6k EUR with nothing but hats as a compensation when it was needed. Many people did pay for hats, get over it.

​A community of barely 2k people came up with 6k EUR with nothing but hats as a compensation when it was needed. Many people did pay for hats, get over it.

​Yeah, remember there is an oficial classic coming in a few months whereas that community probably didnt have an official competitor where they had to pay.

Paying for an official server is way more sensible than paying for a private one (when talking about the same chronicle, bug free vs bugged server).

​Yeah, remember there is an oficial classic coming in a few months whereas that community probably didnt have an official competitor where they had to pay.

Paying for an official server is way more sensible than paying for a private one (when talking about the same chronicle, bug free vs bugged server).

​Well, that depends on how much of course. Coming up with 10EUR once is not the same as paying the same every month for every account. or just for dual.

​Well, that depends on how much of course. Coming up with 10EUR once is not the same as paying the same every month for every account. or just for dual.

​Premium Acc is not paid only once but maybe monthly or so (if you want offline shop and dual box ofc)...

LoL so we must pay 10 euro/month in order to be able to open just 1 more client, ridiculous for a private server I have never seen anything more outrageous all those years I play on private servers, good luck with that guys this server imo is a lost cause all the smart people are going to w8 for the official classic server I'm not gonna pay subscription to play on a private server get serious already.