Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

Could anyone test this stuff pls?

Yes the classic formulas for dmg and debuffs are same the same as GoD.

There was a test made from Innova on russian forum that showed several stuns having a 90% chance to land with no resists on.

Also CON doesnt influence stun resist, while official source says it does, a test from official testign has shown having 50 or 200 CON has a variance of 1% which most likely means theres no stun resist beign given or taken according to your CON

The debuff rule of debuff having lesser and lesser chance to land as its constantly landing, doesnt work for stuns.

Horror is a mental/magic attack, unafected by CON afaik.

There was a test made from Innova on russian forum that showed several stuns having a 90% chance to land with no resists on.

Also CON doesnt influence stun resist, while official source says it does, a test from official testign has shown having 50 or 200 CON has a variance of 1% which most likely means theres no stun resist beign given or taken according to your CON

The debuff rule of debuff having lesser and lesser chance to land as its constantly landing, doesnt work for stuns.

​If you look at Official Russian wiki : https://l2central.info/classic/Татуировки

Con increase physical debuff resistance (stun/bleed etc..)

Men increase magical debuff resistance (fear/sleep etc..)

In this server these stat seem not working correctly (debuff resistance), i don't know where you take your information but you're wrong.

​If you look at Official Russian wiki : https://l2central.info/classic/Татуировки

Con increase physical debuff resistance (stun/bleed etc..)

Men increase magical debuff resistance (fear/sleep etc..)

In this server these stat seem not working correctly (debuff resistance), i don't know where you take your information but you're wrong.

​If u have so much time to check russian sources, check their experiment on innova forums and youll see.

So, i did some ad-hoc testing yesterday, with some attention worthy results..

The good news first:

(correct) DEX does not affect speed. .... at least on in the stats screen.

(correct) level component of debuf land chance seems to work allright (<5% land on char 20 levels higher, >90% on equal level. Tested with bleed (phusical).

(correct) test of saggitarius fixed :)

And then the bad:

debuff tested: Entangle clvl 60

Attacker: lvl 60 Silver Ranger, with bare hands, 9 (nine) m.atk.

Target: lvl 60 Phantom Ranger, 435 m. def., 26MEN

Result: 20 of 23 attempts landed.

Summary: with (sqrt) m.atk = 3, therefore a whopping 0.007 (sqrt)m.atk-to-m.def. ratio, I got a 87% land rate on a target of equal level. I'm rather positive this in not the intended behaviour. It also landed no problem while target was still afected by previous cast and the duration refreshed, which I believe should not be possible as well. Will try to test this with root/sleep.

and another:

Target: MDT arena manager, facing back

Attacker:  lvl 60 Silver Ranger using Mortal blow (clvl35)

With 18STR and 143 p.atk (dark screamer, +4 i think) damage ranged between 135 and 148

With 52STR and 142 p.atk. (some low d grade dagger) damage ranged between 105 and 110

For reference: with 52STR and 426 p.atk (ds+4) damage ranger between 142 and 155.

While the source of the drop in damage can be attributed only to lower p.atk of the dagger used, the third test clearly shows STR has no noticable effect on skill critical damage. Will try to test regular critical hit damage.

Unverified observations to be tested:

- During Entangle testing the refreshed duration seemed to vary between 50-60 seconds.

- Random pvp has shown that you cannot receive multiple DoTs at the same time (as per GoD mechanics)

- lightning strike randomly paralyzes or only slows the target, duration seem to vary as well

if gms, devs and admins ignore this thread then they already know that somethings not working correctly and they probably dont have a answer so they just ignore, just like draqla did before..

"something something not working something something correctly". guys check official RU/KR videos, debuff land rate is FINE. we can blame ncsoft making classic based on god engine :)

@ sett 

Neither STR or p.atk has big difference in blow type skills damage. It's known since stone age :) STR on dagger is needed only if you play ninja like setup, and want SKILL CRIT rate increased. This is why glad/tyrants love STR more than actual P.atk

Neither STR or p.atk has big difference in blow type skills damage. It's known since stone age :) STR on dagger is needed only if you play ninja like setup, and want SKILL CRIT rate increased. I am not sure does

​"i Am not sure does" is enough to discredit all your statement about daggers, that and the fact that u provided no facts at all.

Neither STR or p.atk has big difference in blow type skills damage. It's known since stone age :) STR on dagger is needed only if you play ninja like setup, and want SKILL CRIT rate increased. I am not sure does

​"i Am not sure does" is enough to discredit all your statement about daggers, that and the fact that u provided no facts at all.

​I did not finished sentence. I wanted to say how it worked pre GOD, but it looks it didn't change post GOD and accidently posted it. I read 4game forums and it confirms that STR and daggers situation is exactly the same.

People should understand the thing that this is not old Lineage 2 when it comes to debuffs. Land rates changed a lot and almost every debuff works and finally can be used.

People should understand the difference between physical and magical debuffs. CON has influence on PHYSICAL DEBUFFS, MEN for magical debuffs.

SKILL CRIT =/= CRIT. SKILL CRIT IS ALWAYS X2 DAMAGE OF SKILL TOTAL DAMAGE. CRITICAL DAMAGE HAS EFFECT ONLY ON REGULAR HITS AND BLOW TYPE SKILLS.

Quote from 4game forum. The only thing I miss there is does STR has effect on SKILL crit rate or not. No patch notes ever mentioned them in both PRE and POST GOD patches. So it was like "unwritten rule" in lineage 2.

str - p. atk, crit damage
dex - crit chance, accuracy, evasion, atk. speed
con - max hp, hp regen, max cp, weight limit,resistance to physical skill attack (stun, bleed, etc).
int - m. atk, m. crit damage
wit - m. crit chance, m. accuracy, m. evasion, casting speed, exp boost from ressurection
men - m. def, max mp, mp recovery, resistance to mental skill attack, etc