Narmontas

Question for a staff

I've read through the rules of this server. And can't understand few things.
1. Is this server international or no? If yes shouldn't main format of this server would be in International language?  alphabet ciphfre ?

2. I've found on (Shout , trade) chat everyone talking nonsences of their own. Not to trade and stuff.. So this rule is useless. 
3. So from what I saw that means anyone can type in their own language? I mean in (shout) chat and stuff? Because ATM i've found Russians like crazy chatting in their own alphabet.

So what I can see that anyone from Europe and USA will see foreign alphabet not understandable chat flood. Shouldn't this kind of stuff be banned to use? 
I understand if they are chatting in clan/party chat. LoL Russians should learn another language as well to type with the rest of the world. Why the rest players would try to understand what are they trying to type in their own alphabet here? 

I hope you will check this kind of stuff because from what I can see atm I see 30% world chat in  foreign language with foreign alphabet. So lets maybe invite more chinese? Freedom of the chat?

• Like 2

1) I hate those hieroglyphs and I hate most of those people.(DotA 2 experience)

2) Please, do not lob for another pointless and unenforcable rule.

Some sort of clarification about chat rules and enforcement would be nice. Chat cannot be left unattended or it will grow into complete mess.

1. international. You can't forbid ppl talking with their lang. Only if they're spamming with same words.

2. This is beta. how can we use trade and shout chat? "WTS SOP 4a" ? or "WTB LONG BOW 16+?"  or may be "Rb PT 60+". that's okay to see this.

3. the game is translated from Russian client and it's obviously that ppl can write on Russian lang.

Just relax, this is only start of the last beta, there were many ppl and you just notice only Russian words and ignore eng/ita/esp. May be you wanna see bear and balalaika with shapka-ushanka?

1. Is this server international or no? If yes shouldn't main format of this server would be in International language?  alphabet ciphfre ?

2. I've found on (Shout , trade) chat everyone talking nonsences of their own. Not to trade and stuff.. So this rule is useless. 
3. So from what I saw that means anyone can type in their own language? I mean in (shout) chat and stuff? Because ATM i've found Russians like crazy chatting in their own alphabet.

So what I can see that anyone from Europe and USA will see foreign alphabet not understandable chat flood. Shouldn't this kind of stuff be banned to use? 
I understand if they are chatting in clan/party chat. LoL Russians should learn another language as well to type with the rest of the world. Why the rest players would try to understand what are they trying to type in their own alphabet here? 

I hope you will check this kind of stuff because from what I can see atm I see 30% world chat in  foreign language with foreign alphabet. So lets maybe invite more chinese? Freedom of the chat?

You said you read the rules but yet again instead of using search you go post yet another "OMG, i can't stand the Russian/s" topic.

Forbidden for all users:
2. Create topics:
     2.1 Already discussed on the forum. Use search to find answers to your questions.

I have another question that doesn't merit it's own topic.

Is there anyway we can know at what limit quests are adena-capped and what the max reward is for repeatable quests such as vanquish remnants?

nice way to ninja a topic. altho the time you took to ninja the topic u could have used search option to find this one.

nice way to ninja a topic. altho the time you took to ninja the topic u could have used search option to find this one.

​Thank you, forum god. 

Considering I was playing your game 24/7 I might have missed a post or two amongst the mid of BR and RU spam. =P

​1.+ 3. We will add support for other characters so everyone will be able to talk in their language. But not at the start, it will take a bit more time. Russian players modified their clients so they can speak Cyrillic. And turning it off doesn't really make sense since they will keep talking Russian, but using Latin alphabet. For you it won't change anything.

2. This is not Live server. We are not applying "no trade in shout " rule here. When server will go live it will be different + we won't have Global chat.

2. This is not Live server. We are not applying "no trade in shout " rule here. When server will go live it will be different + we won't have Global chat.

​About that: It might be a good idea to leave it global until majority of [new] people move out of the starting villages.

Global chat would be a complete mess, I'd leave that just for Premium users or some specific events.

And as I stated several times before, we need to have online GMs at all times so the chat and Trade chat won't be useless.

xDDDDD I liked the pictures... Reality of this server lolz. 

Well I think there could be a world chat like in some other servers. Pink chat (premium only +50k message fee). If we see there not many ppl speaking sh1t and if they do in their own language... This would make community stronger in this server. Even starting players could find friends or same region players ;)  And ofc bad words could  cost chat ban for some time ;P