Kse

L2Classic.club 5th Anniversary!

1000х600.jpg

Dear friends!

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for this incredible achievement - 5 years of our server. Your help in making decisions regarding game aspects, help in detecting bugs and of course your support, even in difficult times for the server, helped to create such an outstanding story.

Our story began in 2015. Our team wanted to bring Classic to Europe as there was no official European server yet. Unfortunately for us, the server had a hard start, but you continued to believe in us and our team was able to cope with all the difficulties.

After 5 months it was time to install the first update 1.3: Age of War in March 11 2016. The clans rinsed to siege the castles and at first showed impressive carnage. But as the Classic chronicles developed, we began to notice that NCsoft did not change and tried to simplify the game, we did not like this direction and began to make changes to updates from NCsoft. Towards the end of Update 1.3: Age of War, we decided to please our players by diluting the boring everyday life of the players and, of course, setting new goals for them - we decided to install a new location Lair of Antharas.

Players were very happy with this update and looked forward to 1.5: Age of Splendor which was installed on June 13 2016. With Installation of 1.5: Age of Splendor, Castle Aden was introduced and we saw incredible battles for this castle that continue to this day. This castle has always been a tasty morsel for the strongest alliance, which were changed more than once, falling apart and gathering into a new force. We understand that this is a normal course of events, but it was very difficult for the admins to look at it. Together with the players, we experienced all the problems, all the disagreements and betrayals that occurred during these times. But since then and till now, being very worried about each specific case, we can not give vent to emotions, we must be strict, but fair. That is why it has always been hard to hear that we have favorites and we only help certain side.

1.5: Age of Splendor, of course, lasted long enough, but we still did not knew what laid ahead... Installing update 2.0: Saviors took place at October 24 2017. The update carried a lot of interesting things (I will not deceive anyone, but offline fishing by the admins is a very good thing ;) ), but, of course, one cannot ignore Baium / Olympiad / A grade. There were a lot of goals set for the players, which became more and more difficult to achieve with the growth of online. By this time, the third year of the server's work had already begun and gradually the dream began to come true. We always wanted to make a server that you could return to at any time, even if you had to leave. And that's why it's very nice to see people who turn to you for help in finding an account on which they played 6-8 months or longer ago.

2.0: Saviors is the longest running update to date. While working on 2.0: Zaken, our team faced many problems, both during the development of 2.0: Zaken and internal conflicts. The 2.0: Zaken release process was also slowed down by a new client that was heavily modified and our existing tools did not want to work with it. But we kept looking for ways to solve this problem, and yet we found it. Having found new acquaintances and having received all the necessary tools for work, we were able to quickly finish work on this update. Update 2.0: Zaken has been installed on October 7 2019. In addition to the new zone, Zaken and new goals for the players, it brought us an understanding of how we need to cost our further updates. From the release of major updates, which include immediately the transition to the next expansion, we switched to more frequent release of small packs of updates, which with the final one will transfer us to the next chronicles or lead us in our own direction, which of course will be approved by you. But to choose our path, we lacked the most important thing - a database where players could find all the necessary information, and not get lost in the forum in search of patch notes and our differences, so we found a person who could create for us a knowledge base l2db.club. Yes, it's unpretentious and lacks some of the features we would like to have, but this is just the beginning.

Each of these steps in our story were made thanks to you. Despite all the words of the haters that "the server is dead" and "this is the end of the club", you proved to them that this is not so. To see such large-scale clashes at the Sieges after 5 years of the project's existence is simply incredible. We are very flattered to realize that so many people have played on our server at least once, and even if they didn’t like it, it still shows how big the project has become since 2015.

We, the L2classic.club team, would like to give you even more good moments and memories associated with our project.

Thank you for 5 years.

Your Classic Team

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

thanks for making me a happy guy to play an old linage server and who never let me down. Thanks club, come but 5 years of a lot of fun.

Edited by JesusCristo
  • Like 1

La primera vez que juego a un l2 por tanto tiempo, y sinceramente no creo que haya un server tan estable como este!! Sigan así y espero que dure unos 100 años mas! 

Saludos

• Like 3

i left after 3 years, even just a game but it was a hell of a journey to me, i learned a lot from it and made tons of amazing friends. thank you.

Real life is so hard but i wish we all make it through and wish you all the best from staff to every sides of our server.

Good luck and have fun.

• Like 3

谢谢这个经典的服务器,这是我玩过的最好的天堂2服务器,没有一个,很荣幸加入这个服务器我会一直玩下去

Edited by EuDora
  • Like 1

I only regret I stopped to play here for two years, thx for the server, for your time, for not giving up and going forward each day, year after year.

image.thumb.png.187192a9c06f898d98d1b58b10c0672a.png

Edited by Reddish
  • Like 1