Smalinkich

Best Dye of 3rd Class Transfer - Help please

Hello, tell me, please, whether there is on our server Best Dye of STR <STR +4 CON -2> 3rd Class Transfer or Best Dye of STR <STR +4 CON -3> 3rd Class Transfer ?

8 hours ago, Smalinkich said:

Hello, tell me, please, whether there is on our server Best Dye of STR <STR +4 CON -2> 3rd Class Transfer or Best Dye of STR <STR +4 CON -3> 3rd Class Transfer ?

Yes, but its very hard to farm them. Not sure if +4 - 2 exist. I know people are hunting for +3 -1

• Thanks 1

There are actually 3 types of worthy dyes available on our server:

+3 -1 Hunted in LoA (u should farm +4-4 2nd class dyes in order to randomly gamble them at Dye merchant in Aden)
+3 -2 Hunted in LoA (u should farm +4-4 2nd class dyes in order to randomly gamble them at Dye merchant in Aden)
+2 -1 Hunted in EV  (u should farm +2-2 2nd class dyes in order to randomly gamble them at Dye merchant in Aden)

Chances of getting +3-1 set of needed DYEs are so low, i more believe in my luck to win zillion euros in national lottery tbh

Edited by Reddish
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Reddish said:

There are actually 3 types of worthy dyes available on our server:

+3 -1 Hunted in LoA (u should farm +4-4 2nd class dyes in order to randomly gamble them at Dye merchant in Aden)
+3 -2 Hunted in LoA (u should farm +4-4 2nd class dyes in order to randomly gamble them at Dye merchant in Aden)
+2 -1 Hunted in EV  (u should farm +2-2 2nd class dyes in order to randomly gamble them at Dye merchant in Aden)

Chances of getting +3-1 set of needed DYEs are so low, i more believe in my luck to win zillion euros in national lottery tbh

I made some tests in the test server to determine, on average, how many dyes I'd need to trade to get 10 dyes +3 -1, and I'd need close to 1k second jobs dyes.
With the actual market price, you'll need like 2b (and lucky to find ppl selling it) to make one set of dyes +3 -1.
:(

• Thanks 1