Poseidon

Skill Recovering

yup, back in the days i would get myself cut for that idea and def myself, but i became one of the victims, but guess what, who cares, its his conscience of what he has done in his career hope he has great memories as we do :D 

6 hours ago, kkthxbye said:

Guess we got something in common in some ways placku

--

@Poseidon bro, u were the only one that understood me, even if i didnt knew it yet, u knew it, u were warning me, but i false believed hes a good guy, he were not as we seem :(
Too bad it went this way, i loved to argue with u at prime time. Love u forever! <3

Wish u best in 2021!
Im turning 30, meh, still stupid

image.thumb.png.756b4eabeb2c071c97c2c1025f50aba7.png

Malaka, you dont even know how many dramas were between me and biz, but you must understand that this fuker is one of my best friends and i can afford myself to talk bullshits about him. He is really a good guy and helps each time you need it. I am glad and proud he was my PL. That we had this drama in 2017 means nothing. Moreover as i remember there are no proofs that this case was made by biz. So stop telling bullsh1ts, please @everyone

Edited by Poseidon

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Malaka, you dont even know how many dramas were between me and biz, but you must understand that this fuker is one of my best friends and i can afford myself to talk bullshits about him. He is really a good guy and helps each time you need it. I am glad and proud he was my PL. That we had this drama in 2017 means nothing. Moreover as i remember there are no proofs that this case was made by biz. So stop telling bullsh1ts, please @everyone

for proofs u can ask san0. He showed me back in the time.

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

@Poseidon carefull where u flame next time. this time i will spare you, next time i see such chat posted from lolo irrelevant randoms i ll break you retard

image.png.aa9839c1d3379b072127cb9d29216074.png

Nice ass licking, now biz may not take the shower for the whole week. 

Dont turn me on, malaka

31 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

image.png.aa9839c1d3379b072127cb9d29216074.png

Nice ass licking, now biz may not take the shower for the whole week. 

Dont turn me on, malaka

ok i go rat u right away garbage!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

so was it you or biz who did it? ))

unknown.png

unknown.png

(balus story about trying old accounts from his folder, while failing several times on rizos account, definitely didnt even try hard)

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

yeah, there are no proofs that your cp with bizqquit on the lead did it, absolutely

ps: go **** yourself ))

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so was it you or biz who did it? ))

unknown.png

unknown.png

(balus story about trying old accounts from his folder, while failing several times on rizos account, definitely didnt even try hard)

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

yeah, there are no proofs that your cp with bizqquit on the lead did it, absolutely

ps: go **** yourself ))

for example if that person would use ip via proxy server from different country there wouldnt be any traces connected to biz, right?

so biz or some1 from cp is a scumbag, coz its moldova, right?

so in my opinion, plus relying on your attitude, you are a bullsh1tter which you were, you are and you will be.

p.s. just FYI i use another internet provider, not included in your "proof" list. most likely biz too. cheers, won't respond you more

10 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

for example if that person would use ip via proxy server from different country there wouldnt be any traces connected to biz, right?

so in my opinion, plus relying on your attitude, you are a bullsh1tter which you were, you are and you will be.

p.s. just FYI i use another internet provider, not included in your "proof" list. most likely biz too. cheers, won't respond you more

yeah, so balu "luckily" logged on rizos account, then told it to some random, who got great idea to put it on bizqquit, so 2h after that he used proxy from moldova so it looks like biz did it, definitely sherlock holmes story, 100% probably, considering the moment me and rizos came back from official, bizqquit tried to screw us up in every single way possible, like for example pming uchiha to change passwords from OURS characters coz we are using them against him

you wanted proofs, you got them, now its my proofs vs your words, i guess its hard to swallow the truth right? not to say much later after incident when biz wanted to come back (or was asked by axzp), rizos asked him first to go on TS channel to talk about this incident, guess what, biz run away with tail between his legs and never joined TS )) i can have this attitude coz unlike you, i can back them up with actions/screens

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, so balu "luckily" logged on rizos account, then told it to some random, who got great idea to put it on bizqquit, so 2h after that he used proxy from moldova so it looks like biz did it, definitely sherlock holmes story, 100% probably, considering the moment me and rizos came back from official, bizqquit tried to screw us up in every single way possible, like for example pming uchiha to change passwords from OURS characters coz we are using them against him

you wanted proofs, you got them, now its my proofs vs your words, i guess its hard to swallow the truth right? not to say much later after incident when biz wanted to come back (or was asked by axzp), rizos asked him first to go on TS channel to talk about this incident, guess what, biz run away with tail between his legs and never joined TS )) i can have this attitude coz unlike you, i can back them up with actions/screens

modoy too much butthurt for so long time. keep ur opinion we keep ours all gucci ;)

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

there was convo between me admins and balu, balu said he found this pass in old file, logged and it worked, then he said he told biz that my old pass works. Then what presented in logs happened. Nice coincidence some1 else also got pas and used moldova vpn :D

such a balu style for sure :D 

its just shame on admins, they know who did this got ip but they dont ban such players.
Mine items got deleted on 1 january 2018, half year later again this type of action - but hey, lets them play and delete items, we can get 5 euro for investigation each time this happens - profit.

P.S: any items got deleted past 2 years since some ppl is not playing? XD

Edited by kkthxbye
  • Haha 1