Divers

5 euro for 30 days premium

Game without second account as buffer is not comfortable, but 10 euro for 1 month is too greedy i think.
I know you guys make a great work and spent a lot of time and you need your profit from it, but being Ukranian/Russian/BR player i cant afford 10 euros for month.
I think most of people from Ru community will understand me.
Me and my friend can afford 5 euros for each person, but to spent 10 for each per month is too high.
Sorry, but you will lose much profit, if you will not decrease PA for 1 month to 50 Cols (5 euro). Every god damn game on steam cost like 9.99 dollars and its forever. 

I think i will go on Inova server that will open next month, same international classic, but i will pay 300 rur (that is less then 5 euros)

I think i will go on Inova server that will open next month, same international classic, but i will pay 300 rur (that is less then 5 euros)

​Next month? It would be a miracle if they open in march dude.

The tax to get this 10 euros are huge, for example i should pay 13 euros to get this damned 10 euros on my account, and little jew inside of me is crying=((

Game without second account as buffer is not comfortable, but 10 euro for 1 month is too greedy i think.
I know you guys make a great work and spent a lot of time and you need your profit from it, but being Ukranian/Russian/BR player i cant afford 10 euros for month.
Me and my friend can afford 5 euros for each person, but to spent 10 for each per month is too high.
Sorry, but you will lose much profit, if you will not decrease PA for 1 month to 50 Cols (5 euro). Every god damn game on steam cost like 9.99 dollars and its forever. 

​then don't pay 10€ just play for free.

if you think L2 being played without boxes is not confortable... L2 is not your game, i´ve been playing C1, C2, C4 without a single box, and is the best experience for an mmorpg.

its not a solo player game, to play solo there are a lot of better games than this one

im just w8ing to see all this ppl complaining when 2 months after innova opens the server they start seeing the shop with vit items, talismans, exp boost and etc.

i thought ppl learn the lessons with all the sh1t they did with l2 on last years, but seams not.

and i wont even get started on the bot trains and the RMT deals.

Jabari Innova official European server Open Pre-order in the next week. So Yes there will be a Innova server in Europe in the next 1-2month max

Like Divers said , 10$ Euro again hight , if u consider they dont have official files 1st.. we tested it and we have some bug again who still need to be fix , they are working on it and they can close this server at anytime they want. 5$ Euro per month look acceptable for a private server like this one.

​They will announce pre-order in a couple of weeks, if you think they open in 1-2months you are insanely naive.

jabari look at the russian server Opening. After the pre-order they made they opening  very fast. They will certanly follow the same way its the same company.

​then don't pay 10€ just play for free.

if you think L2 being played without boxes is not confortable... L2 is not your game, i´ve been playing C1, C2, C4 without a single box, and is the best experience for an mmorpg.

its not a solo player game, to play solo there are a lot of better games than this one

​We are 2 differnet persons and we have our own fun, my fun is solo gridning monsters and farming, take control of locations with my archer, gear and probably my friend archer by my side - its fun for me.
If CP and prime time for 10 hours per day is for you, so its up to you)

Can someone put link to information about premium? i cant find where to buy it or anything about it on the site.

​curious too i havent seen anything about a price, where did they get the info?

I live in Lithuania 10 euros means something... but well I'm not from Haiti or Zimbabwe... still if I feel It's worth I can pay... Same with you... If Russian having a hard economic times... Thank the goverment or policy of your country  that RUR currency falls down... Still why to pay premium? The rates are the same... you can find people friends and stuff to co-op... why the hell you have to spend money if you don't feel it's worth?  I myself don't think that it's worth to be honest... but's it's my own opinion... Still I think one time donation is worth as thanks for administration , staff poeple that  made this server live :)