Sign in to follow this  
Denriko

POLE SKILLS BUGGED?

So, i gather 3 mobs, and Use Wild Sweep, and the Skill only Damage my Target, not the other monsters. (its an AOE Skill. its supposed to hit multiple Enemys..) I m Wearing the "Great Spear" weapon... Checked it several times.

//Edit: if monsters are in front of me SOMETIMES they get hitted.

there is a maximum target cap, that depends on your polearm mastery, and Wild Sweep is not a 360º skill, is more like a basic spear swing, don't know the exact degree. and the range is bit lower than basic attack.

you need to keep the mobs close each other , no more than 90º, maybe less, and even when you see them close, they are not, because of server desync.

So, i gather 3 mobs, and Use Wild Sweep, and the Skill only Damage my Target, not the other monsters. (its an AOE Skill. its supposed to hit multiple Enemys..) I m Wearing the "Great Spear" weapon... Checked it several times.

​well maybe its because this skill ONLY hits multiple monsters if they are in front of you, same as normal atks.....

went to test it myself, the skill is working ok its just not 360º skill, it works only in front of you.

VL have 45 degree range, and sa wide blow - resizes to 60 degree, mastery change maximum monsters you hitting

i remember to see in old c4 when prophets were exping with pole. Root target and kill it from 80 range (meanwhile monster attack range is 40).

​..passiv skill to learn multi hits ..look you skill window .

Sign in to follow this