Sign in to follow this  
SzDutu

[NOT BUG]Dagger Mastery Bug

When you hit the skill pasive dagger mastery never activate. The daggers are missing 1 of the best skills on classic version. Lower mana when you use skills and increase p.atk.

There are nothing about active on ur screen, so?

​i think u've never played any kinda dagger class before , i have the same problem this skill needs some rework its bugged

​i think u've never played any kinda dagger class before , i have the same problem this skill needs some rework its bugged

​dude its classic, not gracia,  

​dude its classic but we have hide at lvl 51 so what? + this skill works on classic

​dude its classic but we have hide at lvl 51 so what? + this skill works on classic

​does it? i don't remember that. double check it. 

​oh no you dont xD

​u get hide in 2.0

Yes daggers get hide in 2.0. But the dagger mastery passive you get it in 1.0. Its like to say WHY the summon dont use D cristal and dont steal 30% exp.

LUZgX6D0

translation: p attack when using a dagger +XXX.X

Edited by San0

dagger mastery has no trigger in classic.LUZgX6D0

translation: p attack when using a dagger +XXX.X

​so you are telling me dagger master doesnt have trigger in any of these chronicles? :) 

waiting for your answer admin.

ok i have to correct myself, it does exist dagger mastery, and i think the activation rate is pretty normal. or that or my dorf is rly OP and it gets triggered very often. anyway to make you happy, ill dig deeper in this hole son.

ok i have to correct myself, it does exist dagger mastery, and i think the activation rate is pretty normal. or that or my dorf is rly OP and it gets triggered very often. anyway to make you happy, ill dig deeper in this hole son.

​i'm 25 level assassin and it has never happened in my case, not a single time, it would be good if you checked it ASAP because its kinda our main skill at this stage of game

so, as it seams its a 25 % chance to trigger when you crit. so considering you leveling prolly without buffs, its normal it wont trigger very often. ill run a small video here for you with crit chance buffs on so you can see its triggering normaly.

there.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aluQVzgC1QY&feature=youtu.be

Edited by San0

so, as it seams its a 25 % chance to trigger when you crit. so considering you leveling prolly without buffs, its normal it wont trigger very often. ill run a small video here for you with crit chance buffs on so you can see its triggering normaly.

​well something must be wrong with our chars then , sometimes  i crit 3-4 times per mob and still never happened to me ..
why dont u pm me in game so we cant test it together? i mean u told me that skill didnt even exist so now we know it DOES exist and thats a progress , all thats left is testing it

​​Hello, i think you need to read much more about that skill. You know, they change it alot the passive skill. When you hit you have a big chance to get the passive skill. Sry for my bad english. But play whit dagger sucks.. you need to check it.

FYI

Trigger works only after 40+ 

​first u said that it doesnt work on this chronicle  and now you are telling me that it works after 40??? and yes it works after 40 on high five freya and so on  but not here
it feels like u enjoy talking some bullshit that u dont even know , so when we are saying something that means we have played on other classic server and we know it now just stfu and leave the rest to admin

​why did you completely ignore this topic as i said befoe it DOES not work on our characters i crit 3-4 times per mob

FYI

​first u said that it doesnt work on this chronicle  and now you are telling me that it works after 40??? and yes it works after 40 on high five freya and so on  but not here
it feels like u enjoy talking some bullshit that u dont even know , so when we are saying something that means we have played on other classic server and we know it now just stfu and leave the rest to admin

​Easy boy, no need to be so rude, when someone is trying to help you...

FYI

​Easy boy, no need to be so rude, when someone is trying to help you...

​Its not about help, If you dont know just dont talk. We come here because we need a solution. thats all. Im lvl 24 and i never see that skill activate. So i think its like a chance drop to activate that skill. Its more easy to get a compund bow than dagger mastery activate.