roflcopters

Cursed Maingauche

How good is this weapon? Ive never used it before, apparently I saw a lot of archers using it on russian classic to level up.

Im thinking about getting one for my phantom summoner, any suggestions/thoughts/comments?

Is there a way I can see the bleed per tick damage? 

Does the bleed land on 40+ mobs? 

A lot of people using it because bleed can be stack now, it's the main thing why DoT are very powerfull in Classic.

​the real question is it working on this server? did any one chek it on OBT?

​the real question is it working on this server? did any one chek it on OBT?

​Dunno, maybe a Admin can test a Cursed Maingauche on Live server.

A lot of people using it because bleed can be stack now, it's the main thing why DoT are very powerfull in Classic.

​How does DoT's stack? Can a single player make mob/player bleed 2-3 times with multiple use of same spell? or it have to be two persons and each makes a bleed? As a mage, can I poison mob 2 times?

Thx in advance.

​How does DoT's stack? Can a single player make mob/player bleed 2-3 times with multiple use of same spell? or it have to be two persons and each makes a bleed? As a mage, can I poison mob 2 times?

Thx in advance.

​When i said stack, i mean you need 2 people if you want stack poison/bleed for instance.

since its an old post... i would like an update for it.. is it still worth to buy this cursed weapon? 

Edited by TripNip

50 minutes ago, TripNip said:

since its an old post... i would like an update for it.. is it still worth to buy this cursed weapon? 

yes. that weapon triggers bleed effect even on high lvls. If you are newbie, i suggest you to take a bow instead to get rb party. but if you are support or tank you ll keep using it, its very useful

3 minutes ago, Cyane said:

yes. that weapon triggers bleed effect even on high lvls. If you are newbie, i suggest you to take a bow instead to get rb party. but if you are support or tank you ll keep using it, its very useful

and damn expensive for a newbie :D   i always look for raids.. too bad they dont drop adena xD