Sign in to follow this  
phonkey

AntiBot

This isn't good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you are loosing control over the situation. I'm seeing more and more bots out there. You have to do something quick, because the consequences will be dramatic!!!!!!!!!

GM's need to clean this up. There are dozens of solo and duo bots running around the dion fields farming the bears & hobgoblins. starting to be more bots than live players

• Like 1

Bot surveillance is on. They are few gms though. Soon anti bot system will be released. Administration reacts and responds on bot reports. It takes time though.

yeah, lets put the captcha like all javas do so instead of crying for bots ppl will cry about their buffers who got banned cus when code showed up they were on another window!!! good idea... thats defnetly the way to go.

or just put it so ppl instead of crying for bots they cry about those 50 times they entered in room with 5 mobs cus they had the healer to heal in case something happens and on that time healer gets code and boom dced and the guy dies and drops his stuff...

good plan sir.

/sarcasm off

i dont think thats a good  option. specialy becus some of the most used programs also answer the captcha or questions or wtv dafuk you put there.

after almost 11 years of l2, i swear i never saw a server were so many ppl would cry so much about the damn bots... theres like prolly 2k+ ppl playing on the server and its funny how you guys think that the 3 or 4 admins can be everywhere at all time and any time to control everyone. you find a bot, you do as they said and leave name on Skype and when they can they will check it out. just dont be a fukin crying biatch spamming the fukin forums all day long everytime u see a bot. actualy i think admins are beeing very soft on the fórum rules. on my opinion i would just give like 1 week ban for everyone discussing about bots in fórum. its not only against the rules but it messes up the new comers who see every fukin lil crying whinner complaining about how full of bots it is.

get out of your damn cave and start looking out side of your belly hole.

• Like 2

Gm's is not answering the skype, maybe too people talking, I dont know.

Bot's are getting everywhere and people are trying to hide it in forum, and don't know why.

Gm's is not answering the skype, maybe too people talking, I dont know.

Bot's are getting everywhere and people are trying to hide it in forum, and don't know why.

​gms doesnt need to answer you about it. just put the names, location, and some relevant information. and leave skype and go back to the game

and a captcha into the game?

​Are you serious?

​Why not? It should only be used if the character is active tho.

Why yes? Cause people use supervised ingame bots, so they can answer it anyways.

• Like 1

Captcha isn't good idea. How we can let shops at night?

​El captcha puede ser configurado solo para las zonas agro y que en las zonas de paz no se active. En este caso no habría problema para sentarse a vender ;).

Un captcha que pregunte cada 1 o 2 horas, no es problema si las preguntas son sencillas, ademas que den un tiempo prudente para responder es lo ideal, asi eliminanos al mob que estemos matando y respondimos (por si nos equivocamos y nos bota el server)

Pero creo que es necesario un captcha para parar un poco a los bots.

Captcha isn't good idea. How we can let shops at night?​

in other server i played captcha was only poped up in players that hit mobs. in players that acuired exp actually. so it could popup to your main or your box.  

after almost 11 years of l2, i swear i never saw a server were so many ppl would cry so much about the damn bots... theres like prolly 2k+ ppl playing on the server and its funny how you guys think that the 3 or 4 admins can be everywhere at all time and any time to control everyone. you find a bot, you do as they said and leave name on Skype and when they can they will check it out. just dont be a fukin crying biatch spamming the fukin forums all day long everytime u see a bot. actualy i think admins are beeing very soft on the fórum rules. on my opinion i would just give like 1 week ban for everyone discussing about bots in fórum. its not only against the rules but it messes up the new comers who see every fukin lil crying whinner complaining about how full of bots it is.

get out of your damn cave and start looking out side of your belly hole.

​aggree