Sign in to follow this  
zaz

Info about files

First of all let me be clear i really like the server. Brings back old feeling of playing L2. But i have to ask...on pmfun it was listed as an interlude server. I get it's own files but just to have an idea what is the cronicle. Seems interlude but some features are new for me (drops on npc caused deaths), no starting npc buffer, cost of tp's are a bit different etc etc. Gotta ask if u have to compare it to a chronicle what chronicle would that be? It's  C4, C6???

My bad then. But if u had to put a finger on what chronicle to compare it with what would be u'r choice(skills, equip etc.)?

Been searching the forum and found out some info about features etc. Srry 4 not checking first (L2tavern was posted as a guideline). Still haveing questions about how skills of classes works (for example prophet has no mana burn :)) on the skills list....gotta reroll then ^^)

It is a new Chronicle, a mixture of different chronicles. Most skills work like GoD, but some classes are missing many skills from that chronicle.

Classic is not C1-C6, HF, Gracia or whatever chronicle you can think of. It is a (sort of speaking) a mix up. You can find all necessary info about what you can do and what you can not in forum. If you want to learn about skills or more detailed info visit L2Central and go to archives. Now L2Central shows 2.0 version. This is 1.0

My bad then. But if u had to put a finger on what chronicle to compare it with what would be u'r choice(skills, equip etc.)?

​You can consider Classic as a lineage 2 reboot by NCsoft. It's a mixture of features, but if you want a general idea, you could say it's in the area of the the first few chronicles, before C4. But there is newer stuff like a more modern UI, skills working like in the newer chronicles etc.

L2 central only shows info in russian (classic wise) unfortunatelly. Time to reroll :)) PP has no mana burn :).

its a chronicle tutti-fruti with topping made of c1/c2 juicy sauce.

​Thanks 4 the response i kind of got it now :). Wasn't aware that NCsoft made a "relaunch" of L2 that's why i was confused.