Sign in to follow this  
kWolF

Why "Spooky" event sucks and we need pumpkins event!

This is early server stage, and no one wants:

- waste time on finding something around Lineage 2 world;

- no one wants waste ADENA on teleports to find your "spooky" npc and what ever;

- event at this early stage should be available for everyone without losing time/adena.

Conclusion: Your "spooky" event is just simple Hide & Seek event which is not fun at all! Event must be rewarding, not punishing people in participating. Pumpkins event matches your "halloween" theme much better than "hide & seek". Pumpkins event will let us continue farming and receive some admins love <3

GIVE US PUMPKINS.

+1.

The reward is not good enough for the amount of time/adena would need to be invested to find that NPC unless you get super lucky and appears in front of you :).

I would like an event where things drop from mobs like collecting letters and making a word or pumpkins.

This is classic It used to punish people for playing here :D:D:D:D You have to loose your items on death , loose lots of xp as well , find some d1ckheads that love pk people for them to loose xp :D so GM in same theme must punish people for participating in event muahahhaa. Happy Halloween muhahahaha.
BTW +1 tha this event sucks :D
I vote for another event it should reward players a bit make them feel  hollyday ;p

More events are on the way. You do not like it - someone does. It is not rewarding. That is true. But this one is just from many to come. No one asks you to participate bros. Wait for the next one. 

You such an assholes! You could write it all in suggestions before the event? Didn't do anything usefull and just criticize.

no one is forcing you to participate in the event, you dont like it, you dont join it.

during the event ports are for free on the event gatekeeper so your argument about adena waste is invalid.

no one is forcing you to participate in the event, you dont like it, you dont join it.

during the event ports are for free on the event gatekeeper so your argument about adena waste is invalid.

​Event description says nothing about free teleports if it did that argument would not be brought up. :)

Though a "collectible" event would be nice:). Pumpkins were soo much fun to smash...and the blunts were nice too. Can't remember last time i saw pumpkin event. I disagree that the event is not rewarding enuff plus, +1 at least we got events but from the perspective of "fun" and "nostalgia" pumpkins are awesome. Dunno if it's possible with classic files maybe it's not.

Look at the bright side guys, we have events at least, and the GM's announced more events are coming~

I agree with the fact that the event is a bit lacking, but no one is forcing you guys to participate.
When the event was running i did not care and i just keep on leveling, you could do the same and wait for more "rewarding events"

• Like 1