Sign in to follow this  
skatkurt

Server location

This shouldnt be disclosed. I am not a good source person but, some may remember l2paradise and their C4 server. It had a huge number of players and eventually NCSoft felt that it threatened their own playerbase so they called the FBI on their ass and l2paradise got closed down. This may be a rumor and bullshit so that the admin can run away with donations and stop supporting the server but I am sure it has happened at least once elsewhere. Any info for the server should remain a secret for the sake of keeping it it secure.

This shouldnt be disclosed. I am not a good source person but, some may remember l2paradise and their C4 server. It had a huge number of players and eventually NCSoft felt that it threatened their own playerbase so they called the FBI on their ass and l2paradise got closed down. This may be a rumor and bullshit so that the admin can run away with donations and stop supporting the server but I am sure it has happened at least once elsewhere. Any info for the server should remain a secret for the sake of keeping it it secure.

​You don't remember correctly, the owner dished that story to the community to quit, the FBI only got involved because he faked their Emblem, what came out of that I don't know.

so yeah big rumour.