draven got unbanned too.

Its pretty dumb, it makes the botters think like this:

Scenario 1) Im just going to bot until I get top d/c grade, every time I go back to restock on shots, I will drop all my adena on the ground and pick it up from a clean proxied account. Thus saving my progress even if I do get banned. I will just bot up a new account when I get banned. 

Scenario 2) If I hit level 40, and got the gear that I want. I will either bot until I get banned and donate for a get out of jail, then start legit AOEing, it will be easier because I got all the buffers / gear I need to play the game now. 

Scenario 3) I will bot my ass off with 5 different accounts, but always be active on one character because people think you have to be AFKing to be botting. Go back to scenario 2. 

I really wonder if any botter has gotten banned on scenario 3. 
These so called 'bot hunters' usually go up to a bot and start talking to them, if they respond, they automatically dont think theyre a bot. I see it all the time, its a hassle to report them, so I dont even bother. They simply just use the 'im using a macro' excuse, which they obviously aren't since their boxed spoiler is attacking / spoiling / picking up and then auto following the active character all in a matter of 1-2 seconds while the active character is already running to a new mob. Its impossible to do that with a macro.

why is shut1love still he while he was banned cuz of botting???

did oyu payed money to get his char back? is this the kind of server we have?

Shot00052.bmp

​theres literally an unban service do u even..

​i think that when kiss (lvl 40) and shut1love (48) kill alllll players, so they have millions of karma and planning not to stay here, they are trying to shut down the server too.

a lot of ppl will leave cuz of multiple pk's , and no1 can kill them.

so admin, if you read this, 50% or more of your server was and still is a bot, and the very high chars are pking all others now.

rezz your server before its too late

Any top clan can kill them or smth, but its not worth wasting time.