Sign in to follow this  
NymphO

AT LEAST MAKE A FAKING ADVERTISEMENT DUUUDE

you postponed for unknown reason at least pay for some banners and make a faking advertisement of your work in hopzone topzone maxcheaters or wherever else you like ......

You cannot believe me when I tell you I spend the last 5 days looking for a old chronicle server c1-c4 range. I was seriously googling so hard trying to find one decent enough to enjoy some of the classic content and difficulty this wonderful game offered me back in 2004. This site/server needs real advertisement. People are getting their hopes up for another server but its not going to be launched at least until september and its not even sure it will be at all. 

Thank god for pmfun forums. I will spread the word amongst my friends. This looks super promising.

Edit: I think having a different name than just lineage 2 classic would have been better for the marketing strategy

You cannot believe me when I tell you I spend the last 5 days looking for a old chronicle server c1-c4 range. I was seriously googling so hard trying to find one decent enough to enjoy some of the classic content and difficulty this wonderful game offered me back in 2004. This site/server needs real advertisement. People are getting their hopes up for another server but its not going to be launched at least until september and its not even sure it will be at all. 

Thank god for pmfun forums. I will spread the word amongst my friends. This looks super promising.

Edit: I think having a different name than just lineage 2 classic would have been better for the marketing strategy

​the name of this server is talking island, mate, but, that doesnt matter, who cares the name of the server to do advertising?

And this server is already advertised in pmfun.

Yes, I did say that thanks to pmfun I found out about this server.

Thank god for pmfun forums.

And this server is already advertised in pmfun.

On your first remark I don`t think the discussion is worth having. All opinions are just that.

• Like 1

When we can trust the words of the admins there were already more then 3.000 registered game accounts end of april and thousands of homepage hits/day.

So the server is well known already and to be clearly...playing with more then 3k ppl could start to destroy the fun since the map and territories are too small for this amount of players.

When we can trust the words of the admins there were already more then 3.000 registered game accounts end of april and thousands of homepage hits/day.

So the server is well known already and to be clearly...playing with more then 3k ppl could start to destroy the fun since the map and territories are too small for this amount of players.

​a lot of people have more than 1 account registered. i have 3 right now

just doing some mats, looking at the people at forums 10 min after they announced the pospone, 4 hours before the OBT, and knowing an estimation of the % of the people that wasn't at the forums but they were expected to come at OBT.

The estimated max amount of people at forums at OBT was 1500, maybe a bit more of people would join the server at OBT that don't visit the forums at all, but not too much, 200-300?

Total 1700-1800 max login at start of the OBT, then you have to consider that this server is international, so people plays at different hours, so i expect no more than 1200 online people after the first day. on the last expected OBT. and maybe 1000 at third day.

There won't be any problem regarding the amount of people playing this server. Sure you'll lagg like Kermit the Frog at the starting spawn point and the first 24 hours. (Also everytime you're in town because of the shops) But I embrace the fact that the server is full. More things to do: clans, parties, pvp, raid possibilities,...

Every downside has its upside ;-)

So much numbers, and it even did not start. Just wait a couple of days, then talk about numbers. Also, not everyone like hard level, so wait guys.

​a lot of people have more than 1 account registered. i have 3 right now

just doing some mats, looking at the people at forums 10 min after they announced the pospone, 4 hours before the OBT, and knowing an estimation of the % of the people that wasn't at the forums but they were expected to come at OBT.

The estimated max amount of people at forums at OBT was 1500, maybe a bit more of people would join the server at OBT that don't visit the forums at all, but not too much, 200-300?

Total 1700-1800 max login at start of the OBT, then you have to consider that this server is international, so people plays at different hours, so i expect no more than 1200 online people after the first day. on the last expected OBT. and maybe 1000 at third day.

​again with your bullshit, cut the crap with these shitty numbers you pull out of your ass kid.

I have a full cp joining with me and they dont even check here

• Like 1

same here lmao, i have a 30+ ppl clan and i think me and another 3 members ckeck the forum, no one else

Dont get mad @ ppl who say there is not enough information about the server. comments like gtfo and such... 

Dude has a point. Why no info about server specs>>>??? Beta in 3 days right? 

I really want to be part of this project but just saying.... dude has a point dont flame him prczm....

Dont get mad @ ppl who say there is not enough information about the server. comments like gtfo and such... 

Dude has a point. Why no info about server specs>>>??? Beta in 3 days right? 

I really want to be part of this project but just saying.... dude has a point dont flame him prczm....

​Im here for teh lulz, bro.

why would he care this muhc lol, just wait and see, its not like there are plenty of servers to join at the moment so...............

maybe its a dumb question but about which kind of server specs do u speak about ?

​machine specification. Power, memory etc.

​Is this really important ? I mean, allot big server never gave any informations about their pc specs...like tales, korea/ru classic, asterios