Sign in to follow this  
Matze

the game sucks, i suck...

It's simple, really. In order to drop anything you must have 5 PK points.  The fifth PK point gives 3600 karma.

latest?cb=20150401222405

One does not simply get rid of 3,6k karma. So most of them ragequit/reroll.

​We are referring to dropping when dying by mobs via players abusing the stun mechanic.

I love how people who say "omg but it is classic, its the way the game is supposed to be played", are the majority of ones who are botting their asses off. 

Lets be real, we all know this game is an outdated clownfiesta, and the only reason why we play it, is because we are masochists with an obsession for nostalgia. 

​Wrong, some of us actually remember what we're getting ourselves into and don't cry about the game mechanics that were already known to us before we decided to play.

​Something tells me you're still running around in mid NG gear xD People in high level guilds in RU Classic even complain about this feature. We know it's not going to change because it's a private server, but that doesn't mean we can't complain about it.

Just play a summoner. You can pve naked. 

Also:
If someone stuns you, the summon will kill the mob.
If someone stuns your summon, run the fk away and relog.
If two people try to stun you and your summon, just flag and die.
Then make a newbie character, run all the way to where you are pveing, trade adena, go to town, buy a brez, go back, no exp lost, change farming spot. 

gg, havent died to a person with a stun on this server yet, works like a charm.

I just feel bad for everyone else.

I love how people who say "omg but it is classic, its the way the game is supposed to be played", are the majority of ones who are botting their asses off. 

Lets be real, we all know this game is an outdated clownfiesta, and the only reason why we play it, is because we are masochists with an obsession for nostalgia. 

​Wrong, some of us actually remember what we're getting ourselves into and don't cry about the game mechanics that were already known to us before we decided to play.

​Something tells me you're still running around in mid NG gear xD People in high level guilds in RU Classic even complain about this feature. We know it's not going to change because it's a private server, but that doesn't mean we can't complain about it.

​I'm almost 2 lvl 40's with top d grade and i will have C grade as soon as I hit 40. Haven't donated for anything aside from premium and 160 COL to buy proofs for clan level 3. 

Just because people complain doesn't validate that the game is bad. It's designed this way, always has been and that is what made this game so amazing in it's prime.

It's simple, really. In order to drop anything you must have 5 PK points.  The fifth PK point gives 3600 karma.

latest?cb=20150401222405

​That is not true. You drop items without PK points and Karma. Right beside me an Orc Raider got killed and droped his novice sword. I myself droped my Bronze gaiters and my Devotion tunic without having PK points on that char. 
What i remember from classic, chance to drop weapon was extremely rare (when equipped). Never droped one myself. Here it seems to be MUCH higher. Russian classic version  is not old classic though.

latest?cb=20150401222405

​That is not true. You drop items without PK points and Karma. Right beside me an Orc Raider got killed and droped his novice sword. I myself droped my Bronze gaiters and my Devotion tunic without having PK points on that char. 
What i remember from classic, chance to drop weapon was extremely rare (when equipped). Never droped one myself. Here it seems to be MUCH higher. Russian classic version  is not old classic though.

Were you killed by players or mobs?

If you get killed by players, you must have 4 PK thus somewhat Drops.
If you get killed by mobs can always drop something, even at 0 PK.

And the odds are that your weapon properly drop me to be rather small.
I've even killed some bots with a train and a few players saw how they were killed by mobs.
Most have dedroppt nothing, and 2 times were a few things from their inventory there.

I myself am also a couple of times already died and never dropped something.

Sorry for bad english

latest?cb=20150401222405

​you just should have done more researchs before playing the game, ncsoft just want to mlik their product that way, try classic japan, its the same, items dropped everywhere, it seems all l2 players are masochist, sad !