Sign in to follow this  
reactteam

Event rewards

Hello everyone, this letter is an appeal to the administration of the game. Guys here I sit and think, why don't you make the top awards in events transferable. After all, what's the problem with transferring hats or agathions between players. So, let's say in the last event I knocked out 10 different hats and they are all in the warehouse without purpose, otherwise I could sell them and the event would become more profitable for any player. Plus, after a while, you made the cloaks transferable, why not do the same with hats and other accessories that do not affect the game process?

7 hours ago, reactteam said:

Hello everyone, this letter is an appeal to the administration of the game. Guys here I sit and think, why don't you make the top awards in events transferable. After all, what's the problem with transferring hats or agathions between players. So, let's say in the last event I knocked out 10 different hats and they are all in the warehouse without purpose, otherwise I could sell them and the event would become more profitable for any player. Plus, after a while, you made the cloaks transferable, why not do the same with hats and other accessories that do not affect the game process?

Hello. We don't want players just to login for 15 mins to buy our best rewards and log out just because he is playing for a long time on this server and have lots of adena. But we still keep options for such players to spend less time on the event, at the same time people who spend more time on it, can earn some adena.

We want you to participate in our events, we want you to communicate with other players during it and we want you to get something cool for your char. we-want-you_14138160_orig_.jpeg?6m894