Sign in to follow this  
gfbot

Give an EXP or adena rune to real players

Idc if it lasts for 24 hrs or a week, or forever. 

This is bullshit. Im seeing people in town who botted their asses off for top d grade, etc, sitting in town because they donated to get unbanned and didnt work AT ALL for the items/levels they have right now.

If this was retail/official, there is no 'pay to get unbanned option'. Their character should not exist anymore. It really drives away incentive to play on this server.

Either remove the pay to get unbanned option, or give something to people who haven't botted/been banned on this server. 

Look at this guy, I clearly saw him botting 24/7 on deathpass for about a week. He still has everything. He didn't play legit at all the whole time he was on this server. 

http://i.imgur.com/bVngYeJ.png

Why even report bots? I guess the whole report bot system it to make the server money, do you guys really care about the bot issue or the server? 

It just adds to the 'bot until you get banned', donate to get unbanned,  then remake and put all ur items on a proxied account theory. 

Removing half their adena does not do ANYTHING. 

As a non bot player, this is absolutely infuriating. 

Yeah for example im not boting here and seen lots of spoilers and other people that robots are doing their bidding. I PKd one bot and was later killed by other players... then the same bot was  hunting on  monster eye searchers and had 2x sword breakers drop... Nice one... for a robot. Even if I report him when gm would do anything the guy wouls sell this sh1t or transfer to another character and still is richier than normal players...

Because the protection of the server is now weak all players can find a way to do this.

But there are players who doing it only because they was so seduction to use bot program. We are giving them 2nd chance because we see that only around 20% getting banned 2nd time. Most of the players stop boting after 1st time cause they understand that you will get permanent ban.

At the end of the week we will install our antibot protection that was made from zero by invited reverse engineer. 

• Like 2

Because the protection of the server is now weak all players can find a way to do this.

But there are players who doing it only because they was so seduction to use bot program. We are giving them 2nd chance because we see that only around 20% getting banned 2nd time. Most of the players stop boting after 1st time cause they understand that you will get permanent ban.

At the end of the week we will install our antibot protection that was made from zero by invited reverse engineer. 

​wrong.

correction.

they transfer items, make a new char with ofc another name, and start botting again.

it does not take long to have a lvl 10-20 spoiler, and it makes a lot of profit.

altough i trained a spoiler last evening and he dropped his 104 cokes xD

I give ur new bot protection at the end of week 1 day or if ur lucky 2 days to get broken. Your giving money for free if u think any bot protection can block all.

I give ur new bot protection at the end of week 1 day or if ur lucky 2 days to get broken. Your giving money for free if u think any bot protection can block all.

​For 1 or 2 not free bots. But we can buy them as well and next time it can be not blocked, just give message who playing with this bot. And you will get ban just because you started it. For bot this way will be harder to pass, cause they will not see message about bot spotted on server side.

2nd way is captcha. That will be made after party fix. 

Edited by Koll

​For 1 or 2 not free bots. But we can buy them as well and next time it can be not blocked, just give message who playing with this bot. And you will get ban just because you started it. For bot this way will be harder to pass, cause they will not see message about bot spotted on server side.

2nd way is captcha. That will be made after party fix. 

​The only way to fix ''bots'' nowadays is captcha windows popping, but be careful with those, don't make us unable to do anything during the captcha or you're going to kill a lot of tank players while they are making trains lol. Tthere is no ''bot protection'' able to detect most ''mouse maccros'' programs/clickers, only the shitty/free bot programs.. and usually if a bot protection works, it doesn't take much time until it gets cracked.

If you make any report, you see that we banning all of the adena selles and as fast as we can. We doesn't give a favor, as you say, to any of them.

User Dietmar banned for slander. Anyone can come in and accuse the administration in something we didn't do. Simple topic that administration is bad and doing bad things is not a proof.