Sign in to follow this  
Rinek

[ENG/NA]Greed Clan

Yes, i kicked 4 members who were not donating clan money/were never grouping with the clan to make room for members who are doing both. Your point? A clan is to work together, no reason to keep players who want to play solo. We work as a team, share items, loots, etc. Why should i keep members in the clan with +6% exp clan skill if they are not helping when there are people outside of the clan waiting for an invite who are working together? That's pretty much how a clan works lol. Every single member in the clan agreed to give 5k per day for clan lvls, clan skills and CH. and that made us the first clan to reach lvl 1, lvl 2 and with clan skill lvl 2 so i think it worked fine? Now were working on getting Dgrade weapons crafted for every DD, we go exp and spoil as a clan and share everything as a clan.. so again.. Your point? You dont even know how we work since you've never been in the clan. Seems to me you're just mad and want to throw random bullshit on forum, just like your little rage PM's in-game hahaha.