Sign in to follow this  
BotHunt3r

Bot Land "Revenge"

I stopped reporting bots, I dont care anymore. If theyre just going to donate to get unbanned, it seems pointless to report them. Im better off just watching the server die by doing absolutely nothing. Its already a clown fiesta with the new adena drops. 

Almost every single person is botting around 7pm-3am PST. If a gm is too lazy to log in and check bots themselves during those times, we should't be the janitors of the server. 

The longer people bot on this server, the more they are willing to donate to get unjailed. I can see through the hypocrisy of the gms on this server. This isnt rocket science. Its a buisness. 

I stopped reporting bots, I dont care anymore. If theyre just going to donate to get unbanned, it seems pointless to report them. Im better off just watching the server die by doing absolutely nothing. Its already a clown fiesta with the new adena drops. 

Almost every single person is botting around 7pm-3am PST. If a gm is too lazy to log in and check bots themselves during those times, we should't be the janitors of the server. 

The longer people bot on this server, the more they are willing to donate to get unjailed. I can see through the hypocrisy of the gms on this server. This isnt rocket science. Its a buisness. 

​Can't even party with random people anymore because most of them are joining parties and then botting and you'll get banned with them. And most clans are the same way. So it's getting to where you either solo 24/7 or you risk being banned because of all the others botting. It's ridiculous.

They HAVE to either do something more drastic or just watch the server turn into retail. People justify botting with the "so what if the train's banned? I'll have made some adena and I'll just create a new train, wash and repeat." Some are even trading full scripts now for leveling and such so that you literally just make account -> create character -> click start and let the bots automatically level, hunt and farm, and then you take their adena/drops every day or whatever you feel is best. Once they get banned, you spend another 5 minutes creating new accounts and characters and do it again. And again. And again. There are players with 10m+ adena that have admitted this is how they're getting so much.

make the account registration harder.. aslong it just takes 1 e-mail and 5 seconds of typing.. it is quiet easy when your bots getting banned after 3-4 hours... and i bet low level bots arround starter towns are even running longer since no1 reports them. 

*just noticed you don´t even need a working mail.. *

Well,i appreciate the efforts with this server,but it has clearly failed.

Bots are everywhere during nights,it is frustrating,u can not pass your time reporting or training them,in main spots too,they just dont care,when and if gm ban them is only account ban,everyone knows they just dont care about this,pass money + new account.
Obvioulsy this kind of ban is only for economical reasons and because if they start ban serioulsy i dont know how many ppl we could see in this server.

Putting (maybe) a protection for bots 1 month after start is just hilarious.

It is a pity,but is done,especially with official incoming.
There is clearly no way to compete with official,server would have lost at least 25% of ppl anyway,personally  i could think on stay here since it is free if i saw a good server,it is not,just a bit better private then usual,but in my opinion it is better only because more ppl joined in the beginning not for something else.

ps i created a topic with same things,seems gm canceled it..good

The main difference between here and offi is that here they care about bots...on offi they wont as usual...

so if its already frustrating for u here u shouldnt start on offi then...

The main difference between here and offi is that here they care about bots...on offi they wont as usual...

​Well, they say they care about bots, but do they really? Lots of people from guilds have been caught botting already and they are still in the game because they can donate to get unbanned. Actions speak louder than words.

​Well, they say they care about bots, but do they really? Lots of people from guilds have been caught botting already and they are still in the game because they can donate to get unbanned. Actions speak louder than words.

​If you pay attention to economics, this setup makes sense: if they ban bots that people actually care about (main characters), the server makes money when they're unbanned. It's widely theorized/known that it's not a hatred of bots that drives the bans, but rather the ability to use it as a revenue stream. Otherwise they'd permaban these people instead of acting like people don't know botting is against the rules.

Retail was the same way when it was subscription-based/paid. Bots were banned when they had made farmers enough money to make it worth restarting. This way the server could ban them, they'd buy another CD key/subscription, and this would rinse and repeat for infinity, bringing a steady stream of income that otherwise wouldn't be there.

​Just take a look about Codeine.

Nearly all their Members got perma banned now since they had their 2nd chance

There isnt a 3rd chance...