Sign in to follow this  
Tankador

Exotq

Dude, there is a fucking archer lvl 48 stunning people in plains of lizardman, just for fun. I get a time dedicating myself to the game, to my char and appears a motherfucker of those who is giving Stun just for the drop. he dropped my Brigandine +3 and pm me "250K". the guy is ruining the game. i dont know what to do. i think it is anti game, cuz it discourages players to up.
sorry for the bad english. His name is Exotq

Yes you are right, people like this, ruin the game.
I do not know if there are on this server "Blessing of Protection" buff from NPC Newbie Helper. If so, you protect these Buff 1 hour so that you no longer can be attacks by players Lvl 10 or more past you.
Otherwise, you can unfortunately do nothing against this kind of people.
There are always people who consider themselves very great who they kill lowbie.

Sorry for bad english.

lol, i have droped tarbar+4, from raid boss, who was draged on me :) But couple days in town selling buying, and i got new one, and moving on :) 

Dude, there is a fucking archer lvl 48 stunning people in plains of lizardman, just for fun. I get a time dedicating myself to the game, to my char and appears a motherfucker of those who is giving Stun just for the drop. he dropped my Brigandine +3 and pm me "250K". the guy is ruining the game. i dont know what to do. i think it is anti game, cuz it discourages players to up.
sorry for the bad english. His name is Exotq

​just moving on... find yourself a clan, a cp 

Sign in to follow this