Sign in to follow this  
afrou

Here we go again

Ok. Finally we have working bot protection !!! URAAAAH !!!

Lets talk about most intimate topic of this server. 9/7 party system. I know u said in  topics more than 100times it will be fixed 2-3 days after adding bot protection.

If im not mistaken its day 2 now. So we can expect 9ppl party tomorrow ?  I did not find any new article about that, so it would be nice to have some

information, since we should invite our friends to play here, like l2 classic posts etc...

• Like 1

stop being annoying, and read already existing topics about this, sat on ur ass and wait patient. they did antibot, so they ill do 9/9

​"stop being stupid" , iv red existing topics, and there were nothing NEW about progress of this issue, high lvl parties cant exp together and this is the biggest issue that this server have. And my 2nd point was about new commercial to this server, i rly want to help and invite more friends here to play, but i simply cant without this information.

I'm with afrou on this one... Party limit is the most serious bug this server has right now - it prevents full CPs from playing correctly. A lot of people are waiting for this to get fixed - admins should focus on this matter without delay...

• Like 1

Since admins can't write this to you Afrou I will.. You my little dear boy are an pain for your world around you... Now let me tell you how a normal person sees your post in a way you can understand:

You are like donkey from Shrek asking are we there yet constantly.. And if the admins wasn't so damn nice they would write Shut the fuck up.. And wait for them to tell you something.. The road to the castle wont get shorter because donkey ask Shrek all the time if they are there yet.. Neither will the finish of 9 man party go any faster because you ask admin all the time..

• Like 2

Since admins can't write this to you Afrou I will.. You my little dear boy are an pain for your world around you... Now let me tell you how a normal person sees your post in a way you can understand:

You are like donkey from Shrek asking are we there yet constantly.. And if the admins wasn't so damn nice they would write Shut the fuck up.. And wait for them to tell you something.. The road to the castle wont get shorter because donkey ask Shrek all the time if they are there yet.. Neither will the finish of 9 man party go any faster because you ask admin all the time..

Eh, why am i even trying to explain smt, there will be still world of fools that want to show how smart they are. 10/10 cool fairytale bro.

I never wanted to make it faster by posting this topic, it was not my intention. My intention was to have some information about the PROGRESS. I think

that all players with such an amazing patient and hope in this server may know some information. I also know that its hard to make change like this, but

if u cant make something in time u should give to ppl some info about that its a DECENCY.  But according to your last post u have no idea what decency is. :)

i think koll made clear about this issue, until 2 3 days ago, only 1 man from sv's dev team is working throught the pt system, why only one?

1/maybe its too damn hard and only this guy have enought skills to fix it, and its too big and take time to finish

2/But its not a chance for them to find more ppl to work on it, simply becoz they will have to risk the security of their sv files, the worst scenerio, whole year work would be gone, 

So, ending this topic quoting u: "stop being stupid" u mr. Afrou. Next time take reading lessons and read some forums before u start arguing with smarter ppl. Somebody need to teach u respect, im suprised admins re so good in this case.